We just spent 1 week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset (Oct 16-23-2012 ) in a 1 bedroom executive suite. The only complaint we have is we should have stayed 2 weeks! We enjoyed the sky pool and had excellent service when ordering our drinks and appetizers. The room was cleaned daily and was spotless and fresh when we returned in the evening. We read the excellent reviews and negative /complaints prior to our stay and can honestly say Pueblo Bonito Sunset is a great place to stay. We did the couples massage at the spa and my wife did the manicure and pedicure which she says was better then the place she goes to regulary back home.
As far as the sales people trying to get you attend a presentation or upgrade, they are only doing their job. We attended the presentation because i had no idea how the time share worked. We purchased the all inclusive for only 3 days which was a good deal, because we wanted to go town and try the local spots. We are not big fans of buffets, so we only ate at the Bistro which had good food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are not owners and are seriously considering buying on our next visit which will be soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos