Nice resort, but we feel pretty burned by the "all inclusive" plan. We stayed seven days and were charged for seven days of the all inclusive plan. On our last day, we had a flight out at 5:30 - and were told by the front desk that we were covered by the plan for the day, so we spent the day at the Sky Pool, and ordered drinks and food per usual. Then at around 2:00 we were told by the staff that that the "all inclusive" plan ends at 11 on your last day, so that we had to pay for our meals. That means you need to eat about $80 worth of food and drink for breakfast on your last day in order for the plan to make sense.
Left a bad taste in our mouth on our last day in Cabo, after a week of enjoyment, as well as gracious tipping on top of the all inclusive fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos