“Great experience!”
Review of Cabo Jet - CLOSED

Cabo Jet
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Jet is an adrenaline filled adventure, operating in the bay of the ever popular destination, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.This unique tour combines the picturesque scenery of Cabo with a high-speed jet boat experience that will leave a smile on your face and your heart racing.Feel the 400 horse power jet engine beneath you as we take you for tail slides, 360º spins, nose dives and other exciting maneuvers!Experience the Bay, the XTREME way!!
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I really enjoy excitment and adrenaline, so when I went to Cabo for a late May getaway, I inmediatly looked up a company that had what I look for: adventure, speed and excitment out in the water. I had a great time when I went on this tour. It was a very fun experience and I would love to go back in the future. I highly recommend it!!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We met the captain on the dock in the late afternoon which I feel is the best time for doing 360's in the bay in Cabo. The water was really smooth in the late afternoon. We toured Los Arcos and then spun 360/s in the Cabojet boat and then anchored at the Mango Deck where the captain swam to the beach and back with a bucket of beer. That is GREAT SERVICE and a I definitely recommend this trip !
Thanks, Alan L.

CaboJet, Guest Relations Manager at Cabo Jet, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thanks for joining us Alan, anything we can do to keep our customers smiling and our captain fit! Hope you had a safe trip back on Saturday and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The new and best tour in cabo ! Had a great time at the jet!

Take it!

1  Thank Fernando D
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Theres so many glass bottom boats and the likes of in Cabo and we wanted something a bit more exciting. Definitely found it with this tour. Great photos of the arch and an exciting ride. The captain was awesome too and even let us take photos driving the boat! Great value!

1  Thank Travelfree86
CaboJet, General Manager at Cabo Jet, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Thanks for your review! Glad you guys got som good photos too, please feel free to share them on our facebook page and we hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We come to Cabo San Lucas twice a year, and we have always done the same ol things, waverunners, kayaks, sunset cruises, booze cruises, so we thought we should try this new jetboat, It has been the most exciting ride we have been on, it goes really fast, does 360s, nose dives, right in the bay, they stop for a minute to take pictures of the famous arch and keep on going, the trip lasts about 45 minutes, so it is not long and boring, it was great, my brother inlaw recommended it to us when he went down to Cabo on his bachelor party. have fun!

1  Thank Marcus B
Cabo J, Owner at Cabo Jet, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Thanks Marcus! Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip and you got to experience the Bay the Xtreme way! Hope to see you and your brother-in-law back again!