“AMAZING!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Around the Pool Around the Pool
Our Terrace
Our Terrace and Wet Bar
The Gym at Villa La Estancia
The Spa at Villa La Estancia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kkrolosky
Villa Park, California
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is by FAR the best place we have ever stayed!! The pictures were spot on but still when we walked in my breath was taken away!! I could sit on the deck and stare at the ocean for hours on end! We decided that we want to come back to this same condo every year!! The kitchen was well stalked. We cooked every day. The resort was BEAUTIFUL! Weather was PERFECT!

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the wonderful review! We just love when others enjoy our villa and the resort as much as we do!! I'm looking forward to hearing from you for your next trip :))
A TripAdvisor Member
“The condo was fantastic!”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The condo complex was immaculate. The condo itself was very well maintained. Outstanding views of Land's End from the spacious balcony. Shelby really went out of her way to provide detailed information and recommendations for transportation, restaurants, and activities. This resort really is top notch in the way of service and amenities.

Tiffany B
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Birthday Vacation!”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just returned from a five day stay to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. The villa was even better than we expected! It was stocked with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The best part was the large patio that overlooked the grounds and beautiful ocean! We spent every morning and evening out there. So relaxing! The resort itself was gorgeous, clean and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Everyone spoke at least some English and were always willing to help us improve our Spanish. The pool was perfect - relaxing but also fun with a swim up bar and great food and drinks (La Estancia margarita was our favorite!) My mom had injured her knee before our trip so we didn't do as much exploring as we had wanted but just an excuse to go back again! Cabs into town were easy to get and reasonably priced ($9 USD). We had breakfast at The Office, explored around the marina, visited Slim's Elbow Room, shopped for souvenirs, and stopped for the occasional tequila shot and cerveza along the way. Had a nice birthday dinner at Edith's which had great food, service and ambiance. Shelby provided an extensive list of tips and recommendations which was very helpful - thank you! Can't wait to return!

Jun 11, 2017
We are always happy to hear from our guests and love to learn that they truly enjoyed our villa, the resort and Cabo San Lucas as much as we do!
eslkerry1...
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Perfect for family trip”
Reviewed May 19, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The first thing we have to say is that the view from the unit was amazing. In fact, I think the live cam for the resort is probably just one floor up from us. Everything was ready for our arrival. The check in process in the lobby was simple and took just a few minutes. They do ask for signatures from everyone in the party so that they have a record for charges around the property. The same person who checked us in actually took us to our room as well, so it feels very personal and gracious.
The kitchen was stocked with every utensil we needed including a wine cooler. You could easily arrive with a suitcase and stay for a month. All of the beds were very comfortable and I found the right pillow from the choices.
One of us had to work online and the wireless was sufficient for our needs. There were also other open sources both in the unit and around the pool throughout our stay, although the pool was a little slower.
We only ate on property one evening at El Patron next door but the food was very good and service delightful if a bit slow. We did make breakfast almost every day in our kitchen and just one dinner. The rest of the meals were around town. Our favorite single meal was breakfast at the Office on the beach on the first morning. It was a great way to start our vacation and the food was very good. Other meals included Mi Casa, Mariscos, Alexanders, The Italian Job, which were all good, but not outstanding. However, on the tour of Todos Santos, I ate lunch at Tequila Sunrise and had possibly the best chile relleno dish in my life!
Overall, this rental through Shelby made the entire trip so easy that we would highly recommend the unit to anyone.

Traveling group: Extended Family
May 30, 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed our villa and that everything went well for your stay! I enjoyed working with you and look forward to hearing from you for your next trip to Cabo!
Michele W
Highland Village, Texas, United States
“Absolutely BRILLIANT Condo and Resort!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I rented this condo from owner Shelby to celebrate my 50th birthday with a few girlfriends! Having never been to Cabo, I was a bit unsure as to where to stay that would allow convenient access to downtown nightlife, but also be secluded enough during the day for relaxation by the pool. I was so excited when we arrived as the condo and the resort were even better than I envisioned! La Estancia is the PERFECT place to stay! You are close enough to all the nice restaurants and bars to either walk or take a $7 taxi ride, but during the day, the pool area is nice and quiet. There were plenty of chairs for laying out and there's a swim-up bar with a cute (and good!) restaurant so you can eat lunch poolside under an umbrella. They also have roped-off beach access if you want to be by the sand and water.

The condo was extremely clean, well furnished, and over and above my expectations! All 4 of us were very comfortable and really enjoyed relaxing on the very large patio balcony before dinner. When I sent my initial email to Shelby inquiring about the condo, she wrote back immediately and then we jumped on the phone for almost an hour! She was so friendly and welcoming - she gave me lots of advice on where to go while we were there.

I really cannot recommend this Villa La Estancia and this specific condo enough. You cannot go wrong!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and layout of the room
Liked least: The TV channels
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NYC
Reviewed March 12, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing