“Best damn drinks. Period.”
Review of Uno Mas?

Uno Mas?
Ranked #4 of 44 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Home away from Home. We are located on the Main Boulevard in the middle of downtown Cabo San Lucas in the center of Plaza Del Sol. (look for the little dome shaped stores). Small in size and drink prices but big in personality and booze. Stop by and say hi!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best damn drinks. Period.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We make yearly pilgrimage to Cabo and it is always around the Superbowl. I have been to the finest clubs, lounges, pubs, watering holes and bars from LA to New York to Banff to Dallas and no one, I say no one, makes a finer margarita, mojito, or piña colada than the beautiful Gina and her amigo Miguel at Uno Mas. If you would like food while there they will hook you up with very best local venders. Ask Miguel about his Sushi man. It's a couple steps away and alway fresh and amazing. We will be down on this Saturday the 2nd of February to once again sample the finest beverages in all of Norte' Americana.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jerry C

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A great little place for a drink!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We almost walked right past this bar, as it's located in an open market area, but we're glad we stopped in for a drink! We enjoyed the fresh fruit drinks, ice cold beer, and chatting with Miguel and Gina.

Yes, there were mosquitoes around, but that is due to the rains, and beyond the control of this or any other establishment. We accepted the bug spray that was offered and had no problems after that.

Next time we're in Cabo, we'll be making another visit to Uno Mas and hopefully we'll see Gina, Miguel and Lucy again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rottmom71
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Customers aren't biting but the bugs are!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Before traveling to Cabo I did lots of research of attractions on Trip Advisor. I was really intrigued with Uno Mas? But when we visited the bar I was very disappointed. The bar is tucked away in the vicinity of a sketchy stip mall and when we visited we were the only customers. Still, we wanted to see what all the hype was about so we ordered a drink. I got a Piña colada and while it was good it was nothing special. What stood out was the amount of Mosquitos probably attracted to the fresh fruit used to make the drinks. The bartender was using a bug zapper racquet to kill the mosquitos behind the bar which makes me question the cleanliness of the bar itself. The bartender offered me bug spray which I foolishly turned down. I walked away with 27 bug bites on one leg and 8 more on the other. In talking with another guest at our hotel I learned that he had suffered the same fate and left uno mas? with an abundance of bites.

I don't think our visit was a typical reflection of the bar or the experience it offers patrons, but I think it is fair to offer a review of our experience so potential visitors understand another dimension of the bar.

Gina M, Owner at Uno Mas?, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for writing in Karisa C. First I`d like to clarify our location. We are located on the main boulevard of Downtown Cabo in Plaza Del Sol. This street (Boulevard Marina) is lined with Shopping Plazas and bars. (also known as husband babysitters while the wives shop :-)) As far as cleanliness, we are very clean and follow all health codes, disinfect all of our fruit, and use the mosquito zapper to avoid using poisonous sprays around our fruit. The mosquitos have recently become a problem due to the abundance of rain we got after not having any rain for three years. This has become a problem for everyone in Cabo and having met with other business owners, exterminators, and "specialists", we are doing our best to keep our customers comfortable. The bug spray offered to you by the bartender was Eco friendly. I'm glad you enjoyed our Piña Colada and hope that if you find your way back to Cabo you will give us another opportunity and try some of our fresh fruit creations. I would also like to mention that although we would love all of our seats to be filled all day long, sometimes you'll find yourselves being the only ones which is a good opportunity to get to know your bartender. :-)
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fresh drinks in Cabo...”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Loved the freshness of the drinks, the bartender's personality & excellent customer service skills, the music and finally, location, location, location!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Shelly H
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just Uno Mas”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Till the 4 of us drank all the Captain Morgans they had, went back 2 days later and done it again.
We only went there 3 times this trip but it has become are meeting place in Cabo. A place that you must go to.

Visited December 2012