“Breakfast Burritos! Nothing more needs said!”

Tabasco Beach Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #121 of 565 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Boise, Idaho
“Breakfast Burritos! Nothing more needs said!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We usually stop in for a beach chair and a breakfast burrito before continuing our day of nothing and cold beers! They do get a many beach vendors passing by, but if you say 'no thank you', they will leave you to tourist watching! Great location to see lots and lots of entertaining actives plus the breakfast burritos are some of the best in Cabo, in my opinion! Is a nice place to watch whales, boats, people and enjoy the sun!

Kalamazoo
“A great place for a drink on the Beach!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We went for drinks every afternoon here while we were staying at Cabo. What a great place! You have the waves, the view, the sand vendors don't bother you too much, pretty decent food too! Our service was great, the bucket of beer was never empty! Have fun in Cabo- try different things!

Solna, Sweden
“Magnificent lunch on the beach”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Tabasco beach is a much better and cheaper place than f eg Mango Deck. Friendly staff, wonderful fish tacos, bbq burger and cold beers in a bucket. And on top of that...free sunbeds all day.

Cabo san lucas
“Spend your money else where!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I am a person who lives in CABO for 17 yrs I have made it a habit of every Friday to make it me time. I come to tobaccos 6/10 times for 15 years, I bring guest family and new members of time shares there to enjoy swimming drinks and friendship. Though out the years the food has gone to the dogs!!!!!!' Service has been why bother ??? When speaking to the manager on 2/14/14 at 4:00 pm. I told him I was there since 10:00am now it being 3:00 that I only had service to me and friends three times! Which meens 3 beers. I said in the five hours here three beers is ok? He responded I was not the only one in the bar!!!!! Side note I never saw more than 20 people in the bar at tables at any time!!!!!! I asked him does he even care about my concerns???? His response "no not really go some where else".... YES!!!! The office is great!!!!! Mango deck!!! They are on you like you matter!!!! Baja cantena great sushi!!!!!! Tabasco???? Why spend one dollar there???? I'm a local!!!!!!!! Cabo loves it's local people and the local people WILL NO RECOMMEND BAD SERVICE and BAD ATTIDUDES!!!!!!! Zero score from a 17 yr local!!!!!! Fire that guy not a leader did nothing to help service, I went through the right chane of order did not make a scene or get loud!!!! Social medial is a platform!!!!! No need!!!! Go some where else....as a local and my local friends .....we are!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Diana M
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food right on the beach”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This little gem of a restaurant is right on the beach, one door down from Pueblo Bonito Rose. Very good food. Great seafood tacos and nice lobster dinners reasonably priced. Great service too. One of our favorite places we dined at during our 2 weeks in Cabo. You can sit right on the beach at night with the waves in the background while you have a great dinner that won't cost you as much as other places.

• Visited January 2014