“Did what they said they would do.”
Review of CABO SUP

CABO SUP
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CABO SUP the first Stand Up Paddle Board Club located in the heart of Medano Beach, offering lessons, rentals, and guided tours. CABO SUP features the only ASI (Academy of Stand Up Paddle board Instructors) certified instructors in Baja. CABO SUP is centrally located and a great family activity. Package rates available thru the Bahia Hotel & Beach House. We have just launched our Beach House, SUR! After paddling you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and/or a smoothie!
San Diego, California
“Did what they said they would do.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was our first time SUP boarding. I found Cabo SUP on TripAdvisor and couldn't have been more pleased. They gave us a quick lesson and we were off an running. Good quality boards too. I recommend them for sure.

Visited December 2012
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I like that you did what you said you would do and have written a review on trip advisor!!!! Thanks

California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Amazing way to spend the morning”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Cabo SUP is extremely professional and know more about SUP than just about anyone. They are certified instructors and really make even the novice feel secure! I had such an amazing time boarding to the arch and back and really couldn't have found a better way to start the day in Cabo! Fantastic time and excellent crew!

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review. I appreciate you pointing out the professionalism of my crew and our certification.

The morning paddle to the arch is a spectacular way to start the day!
Prescott, Arizona
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Best Rentals on Medano Beach!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Jorge and Pepe were very friendly and helpful to learn Stand Up Paddling (SUP). They gave a lesson on the beach and then in the water. Jorge went out with us to make sure that we had a great and safe experience. We highly recommended them.

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. Jorge does an excellent job and is a passionate instructor. He is now an ASI certified instructor and runs Cabo SUP.
I have an incentive program for the employees so this review helps him. Thank you
Newport, Rhode Island
“Loved this opportunity”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

What a great way to see the famous "arches" and get away from the busy beach. But go early in the morning to have the smoothest ride and avoid those who have the same idea as you but come by boat! (Much more fun on a SUP.) The beach crew at Cabo Sup are attentive to safety and learning and aren't just there to snag your business -- they really are professional and we enjoyed getting to know them. They have bright orange bathing suits and certified instructor t-shirts so you couldn't lose them in the crowd or on the beach as you were heading in. I've taught a lot of people to SUP, and each time I realize it isn't as easy for some as others, so putting the time into being instructed properly takes a lot of aggravation out of the learning curve (which typically is still never steep)...yay Cabo Sup. You rock!

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. I appreciate you pointing out how people can find us and that we are certified instructors. With the growth of the sport it has become very popular in Cabo and its an ideal place to learn but beginners need a lesson and they need to come early in the day.
We love teaching and getting to know our guests. We are fortunate to live in such a beautiful place where we meet such great people like yourself.

Thanks and hope to see you this winter.
San Rafael, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had my wedding in Cabo last week and my event was stand up paddle boarding. I brought 19 people with me with a variation of experiences. They made sure we all had a lesson before they set us out in to the water. They were very friendly and efficient. Once we were all out there some of the ladies needed some more assistance. They had 2 to 3 people out there paddling along to help anyone that wanted more instructions. When we were out there I had so many friends thank me for making it happen. We had so much fun and without the wonderful friendly staff I do not think some of the ladies would have gone. The owner Lee went out there as well just to make sure we were all happy and to take pictures! It was a perfect experience and soooo much fun.

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. What a great group. It was great fun and we all enjoyed having you out on the water. We wish you all the best in your married life and cant wait to see you on or before your anniversary.