“FUN FUN FUN”
Review of CABO SUP

CABO SUP
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CABO SUP the first Stand Up Paddle Board Club located in the heart of Medano Beach, offering lessons, rentals, and guided tours. CABO SUP features the only ASI (Academy of Stand Up Paddle board Instructors) certified instructors in Baja. CABO SUP is centrally located and a great family activity. Package rates available thru the Bahia Hotel & Beach House. We have just launched our Beach House, SUR! After paddling you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and/or a smoothie!
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had my wedding in Cabo last week and my event was stand up paddle boarding. I brought 19 people with me with a variation of experiences. They made sure we all had a lesson before they set us out in to the water. They were very friendly and efficient. Once we were all out there some of the ladies needed some more assistance. They had 2 to 3 people out there paddling along to help anyone that wanted more instructions. When we were out there I had so many friends thank me for making it happen. We had so much fun and without the wonderful friendly staff I do not think some of the ladies would have gone. The owner Lee went out there as well just to make sure we were all happy and to take pictures! It was a perfect experience and soooo much fun.

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for your review. What a great group. It was great fun and we all enjoyed having you out on the water. We wish you all the best in your married life and cant wait to see you on or before your anniversary.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We LOVE coming back to stand up paddle with the crew at Cabo SUP. Lee, Jorge and Pepe always make it feel like you are riding a bike when we get back on their boards. The new boards are great and you can't beat the price. The location is perfect for paddling because the views are just spectacular and the water is so calm. Thank you so much once again for making our experience so fun!!!! We'll see you guys next year!!!!

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for your review. It's satisfying and fun to have been here long enough to have lots of repeat guests. Our lives our enhanced by the relationship we develop and the experiences we have along the way and SUPing is a great way to share those experiences. It gives us an appreciation for the simple things in life and reminds us to live each day as it's our last!

Thank you for your friendship!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We did a group session for 12 of us. There was ample instruction from people that obviously knew what they were doing. Equipment was new, price was great, location awesome.

We had so much fun that my wife and I came back and did it all again the next morning!

Thank you for your review. That was a great group and lots of fun. I always tell our staff that this is not a one time experience. That we are not only teaching a sport but a lifestyle. SUP is about health and exploring. It's about social interaction and interacting with nature. We teach the basics and allow people to have a positive experience in a beautiful setting. Our hope is that they go home and continue SUPing!

Hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I are avid paddlers. We frequent Cabo and are always looking for the best equipment available. We couldn't believe how many SUP rental hits there are now. Most offer the typical china equipment you can buy at Costco. Cabo Sup rents real brand names along with race and adventure/ fishing boards. It's like bringing your personal equipment down. Great prices and english is the first language. I believe the owners are Surfers from Montauk, NY They also offer ASI certified instruction.

2  Thank Paddlesurf
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for your review. We ae from Montauk and started the SUP here five years ago. No one had ever seen a SUP here then but as you mentioned now there are lots of rentals available. We pride ourselves on teaching and quality equipment.
As the only ASI certified instructors we guarantee success or we don't charge you.
The goal at CABOSUP is to share the our energy and passion for the sport with the customer and have a good time in the process.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I SUP in Laguna Beach, CA and when I went to visit Cabo the number 1 thing I wanted to do was SUP. I stayed at the Bahia and was able to SUP thru Cabo SUP. Jorge was great in telling me what path to take to see the sights and the board I used was in great condition. We even did a SUP shirt exchange as I gave him a tank from the company I SUP with in CA! It's a great deal $20 rental for 2 hours since I didn't need the lesson. They do prefer cash bc it's better for them. When you're in Medano Beach stop on by!

lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for your review. The Bahia hotel is a great choice for those guests coming to paddle. It is very close and you can charge your water sports to the room. Thanks for coming and posting that great picture.