“Best wings in Cabo”

Ranked #38 of 573 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cabo Blue is a fun outside bar featuring a friendly staff, great drink specials, fresh made American/Mexican food and live bands 7 days a week!!! Watch all your favorite American, Canadian and Mexican sports on our 14 HiDef TV's! Ladies night Mondays, $1.50 beer Tuesdays and different specials every day of the week!! Try our special "Blue" drinks and famous shots like the Rainbow or a Baby Guiness! Hungry? We specialize in fresh food for great prices! Our regulars say we have the best burger and fries in Cabo along with the best fish tacos around! Check us out and you'll see why!!
San Francisco
“Best wings in Cabo”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Just go! You will not be dissapointed!!! Try the Capt. Mikes Spicy sauce.

Visited November 2011
Hi Singleandlooking,

I'm so glad you enjoyed our wings! I love to eat wings while watching sports and for some reason good wings are hard to find in Cabo. For the 5 years my wife and I vacationed here we never found one place who had good wings, not even Hooters when it was open. Though I've never tried Wing's Army either. So... when we opened our own kitchen good wings were on our to-do list. Buffalo is easy but we wanted a really good bbq wing sauce that no one else could duplicate. We asked around to find out who had the best tasting bbq sauce. Everyone in town said the same thing, Captain Mike!! So, when he became a regular at our bar I inquired about him providing the sauce for our signature wings! He was more than happy to help! It's by far our best selling wing sauce and we keep him busy making jar after jar!!

I'll make sure he knows how much you loved it!!!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff, good music, food & the best fries in Cabo”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Scott, Amanda and all the staff are fun, warm & friendly. The food is terrific with homemade fries! There is always great music & you can even catch a game on one on the tv's.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Delido
Hi there Delido!

Our homemade fries are certainly popular! I think we are the only one's who fresh cut the potatoes to order! It's not rocket science, just a simple standard to only offer fresh food, homemade and never frozen!

Thanks for the compliments on the staff, food, music and sports! that's what we are all about!!!!

See ya soon!

Fort Worth, TX
“Outstanding Place to Hang Out!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We stopped by here everyday of our trip. The service is really good and the prices are really cheap. The food was also really good! Great place to watch sports and they also play some really good music. Our favorite casual stop. :-)

Visited December 2011
Hi Mocha,

Thanks for making us a regular stop every day of your trip! Although we get a party crowd late night we really try to be a relaxing place to hang out during the day. That's why we change the music playlists throughout the day. We start out with country music until later in the afternoon where it changes to a mix of country and light rock. Then in the evening hours it gradually increases to a more party/dance mix. You mentioned the prices are really cheap. We will never play games or do anything that we feel isn't the most affordable in Cabo.

Thanks again!

Sparks, Nevada
“Great bar owned by gringos - Scott and Amanda”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I happened upon the Cabo Blue my second day in Cabo and I never left. Not really but I did go back every day and some days, I did spend hours there chatting with the owners and the locals that call this home. "Cheer's bar in Cabo". The prices are right for both the food and drink, the music is awesome and they had all the sports you could want to watch. Great job Scott and Amanda.

• Visited December 2011
Hey Jim,

It was great to meet you. Glad you found us! It was great to have you at our bar every day. Only problem is we meet people like you, become friends, and you leave! I guess that gives us a chance to see you again next time you come back! Thanks for hanging with us on Christmas Day too. With Amanda and I so far away from our families it's nice to have our Cabo Family with us for the Holidays!!

Thanks again, see you soon!

Mountain Home, Idaho
“Great place day or night!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Cabo Blue is a fun, friendly cantina. Really good food and they have live music on given nights. Great TVs to watch football or music videos and the outdoor horseshoe bar makes it easy to interact with everyone. We have been going to Cabo for 14 years. My husband and I loved this place and will be back on our next trip: See you next year Amanda!!:)

• Visited November 2011
Hi Debbie,

Thanks so much for the review! Sounds like you really enjoy what Amanda and I do when we go to bars. It's the outdoor tiki-stlye, great music and sports all combined into a fun yet laid back bar. This bar was our dream bar and has let us meet great people like you!

See you next trip!!!