“Cool place to hand while your wife gets a massage”
Review of The Sand Bar

The Sand Bar
Ranked #27 of 687 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything you need for a beach excursion in Cabo. My wife and Sister received massages, one hour for the pair for $66. My B.I.L. and I enjoyed the views, conversation, and cervasa's in the shade while we waited. Great place to spend a day.

1  Thank Mark C
The Sand Bar C, Propietario at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mark C thanks huge ofr the time taken in writting this great review showing a day @ The Sand Bar with your family. We hope you can come back soon and let us show you more about our concept.. Hasta siempre!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend found this gem yesterday while walking the beach. We only had enough time for a 60 minute massage but will be back again for a 90 minute. I had Lupita and she was amazing, great deep tissue massage and so relaxing. Thank you, we will be back!!

1  Thank Laura D
The Sand Bar C, Propietario at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Laura D thank you very much for your great review showing the experience lived at the Sand Bar through its massages fantasticly executed by Lupita. We hope you can come back again and let us show you our restaurant concept as well. Hasta siempre!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

So I went down at the Medano Beach with some friends yesterday to grab something to eat and I found out this beautiful place, with an amazing service running on charge by Jorge, a really nice guy who even played some songs that we requested.
I had buffalo wings and those were DELICIOUS!
You should totally give it a try to the service, food, music and what can I say about the view!
Btw, I saw upstairs the massage deck and I checked on the prices and those are ridiculous. 33 bucks for 60 min? I'll do that next time after lunch.

A M A Z I N G!

5 stars worth!!!

1  Thank jcarlosbgalicia
The Sand Bar C, Propietario at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Jcarlosbgalicia thanks huge for your awesome description of a perfect day at Medano Beach by visiting The Sand Bar. We hope you can come back soon and let us show you our new food and drinks creations. Hasta siempre!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my husbands and my favorite stops when we come to Cabo. We have breakfast (they have the best tortillas and chorizo). Buckets of beer and then chill in their lounge chairs right in the sand. Augustine is always there and he’s our favorite server. But they are all nice, welcoming and fantastic! They really make us feel welcome!!

1  Thank JME00
The Sand Bar C, Propietario at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear JME00 thanks huge for your fantastic description of your day with your husband at The Sand Bar enjoying our food, beers and friendly service well represented by Agustin. We truly hope you can come back soon and let us show you more aobut our restaurante and massage treatments @ the 2nd floor with the most beautiful view of Cabo while listening to the ocean. Hasta siempre!!!!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I had a massage with Juanry above the Sand Bar Cabo. It is on the beach and they are very professional. I am having back surgery in September and my right leg and foot became very painful. Juanry did such a great job at getting me moving again. I went back on Friday again.

The Sand Bar C, Propietario at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Azsprinkle thanks huge for your great review regarding the experience lived with the massages delivered by Juanri helping to recober faster from your pain. We hope you can come back soon and let us show you more about massage therapies, food and drinks thourgh our friendly service. Hasta siempre!!!!!!!!