“Excellent Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nautilus DiveTech

Nautilus DiveTech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nautilus Dive Tech is the only premier diver training facility in Cabo San Lucas. We offer recreational diving or snorkeling to all the best sites here in Cabo San Lucas, The Corridor, Cabo Pulmo and La Paz with our expert guides. We offer Scuba diving courses from beginner to expert levels, our on site training facility is equipped with a diving pool and spacious classroom. Our air safety standards are at the highest standards. We are also a full service centre for your scuba equipment repairs. Our passion for the ocean is continued through Nautilus Whale Watch. Our whale watching tours are professional, respectful, cautious, and humane regarding the treatment of our visiting whales. We are dedicated to the sustainable observation of marine life and providing fun and educational tours for our clients.
Bonney Lake, Washington
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I completed all my pool and book work for diving cert at home and came to Cabo to finish my open water. Casey and the team were excellent. They were patient with me as I adjusted to the water. Met some wonderful people and had a great 2 days. Would highly recommend this place to anyone interested in diving or just trying it out with a discover scuba class.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank reneeteach

Boston, Massachusetts
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“honest and helpful - use them!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

My GF and I wanted to rent snorkeling gear and I called the big places like Cabo-Adventures who told me that they only rent gear for their tours. I called a few places and they said nobody rents gear. Then, I called Nautilus and they said "we rent diving gear for $25/day and can work something out." We went over and they said we could rent for $15/day. When we said we wanted it for a week ($105), the sales guy told us we would be better off buying gear for $80! He was honest and forthright, and very helpful about the flippers, mask and snorkel (sizes and fit) and the need for a wetsuit (not in mid-January but necessary in mid-Feb to late March). This honesty and helpfulness is so rare that I want to urge everyone to patronize Nautilus.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Andrew D
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience with Nautilus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I recently completed our PADI Open Water diver certification and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience from our first exposure to scuba in the pool at a free intro course and up to and including our recent dives at Pelican Rock.
The experience of breathing underwater is incredible and you see the ocean in a whole new way. The sheer number and different species of fish in the area is amazing. We saw a school of cow nosed rays on our 2nd dive and a manta ray on another as well as eels, sand rays and many large and small beautiful, colorful, tropical fish. Absolutely beautiful! The visibility can vary so depending on the you may see more of less, but the 4 dives we have done have all been completely different and wonderful in their own way.
Casey, the dive shop owner is dedicated and thorough on his teaching and took the time necessary to make sure we were comfortable and confident in our skills. We chose to do our training over a 3 week period since we live in Cabo and it worked perfectly for us, we look forward to diving monthly with the dive club we are now members of after completing our training with Nautilus Dive Tech.
Other divers who were along while we did our training came from all walks of life and dive backgrounds and more were experienced divers who told us their experience diving with NDT far surpassed anything they had experienced elsewhere as far as professionalism, quality of dive boats and gear as well a diving itself. I think we are spoiled for diving with anyone else!
Thank you Casey and team!

Visited December 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great equipment and boat! I have been diving with several companies when I go to Cabo either on a cruise or time share. I was taking my son in-laws who are currently in class with me learning to dive (I'm a instructor). The rental gear was topnotch and the boat was great. My first meeting with Casey was to try the re-breather they produce and I'm still a fan! See you next time!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Mike O
Paso Robles,CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I would highly recommended using Nautilus Diving for your scuba needs. They are extremely knowledgeable and have the best customer service. The owner took really good care of us and most importantly, they are all incredibly passionate about diving and giving you the best experience. Thank you!!

Visited December 2013