“Amusing Experience Service and Crew”
Review of Nautilus DiveTech

Nautilus DiveTech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nautilus Dive Tech is the only premier diver training facility in Cabo San Lucas. We offer recreational diving or snorkeling to all the best sites here in Cabo San Lucas, The Corridor, Cabo Pulmo and La Paz with our expert guides. We offer Scuba diving courses from beginner to expert levels, our on site training facility is equipped with a diving pool and spacious classroom. Our air safety standards are at the highest standards. We are also a full service centre for your scuba equipment repairs. Our passion for the ocean is continued through Nautilus Whale Watch. Our whale watching tours are professional, respectful, cautious, and humane regarding the treatment of our visiting whales. We are dedicated to the sustainable observation of marine life and providing fun and educational tours for our clients.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have just come back from Los Cabos Vacations where I have stayed at Royal Solaris Resort in San Jose. I was Scuba Diving with Nautilus Dive Teach operation for 5 days. What a Team and service, Dive Instructors very knowledgable and informative, excellent customer service, they go above and beyond of Scuba, very serious of your safety, haveing all necessasy equipment in case of emergancy. Casey and Greg ofer very high level of service, posessing tone of technical diving knowlege and friendly advice. I am 32 procent nitrox certified but did not know all the details about Nitrox testing they have explain to me and show the steps. The dive excursions and sites are all beautifull I have now about 86 dives loged, they dive to your ability and comfort level so you are always feeling welcome and safe. I had a pleasure to do two dives with Casey the owner two drift dives. I definetly look forward to come back next year and dive with these wonderfull peaople. there will be a video on You tube in Near future just follow 73snowram.

All reviews
"bull sharks"
"tech divers"
"aow certification"
in 2 reviews
"my open water diver certification"
"great diving experience"
in 7 reviews
"whale watching tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I'm a divemaster and have been diving for 12 years all around the world. I spent 2 weeks in Cabo in July. I went to most dive shop in the harbor to see their operation and I was quite disappointed by what I saw. Then I went to Nautilus Tech, just a short walk from the harbor, and I was impress by what I saw.

They have a nice shop, a deep pool for training and the air quality is the best I've ever seen. They have by far the highest standard in quality and safety in Cabo.

I was traveling with a friend who was a newly certified OW and he did his advanced open water course with Nautilus. Casey is a great instructor and he teach a lot more than the minimum required by PADI.

Casey and his staff are really passionate about diving and they care about their customer. They really know how to meet the expectation of experienced divers. I asked to do some challenging dives and within a day he had few suggestion. We went diving a bit off the beaten path and were rewarded with a manta ray and hammerhead shark sighting. The dive condition were not great but we still a great time thanks to Casey and his staff.

If you are a beginner or an experienced diver, Nautilus Tech is the place to go.

1  Thank JF Q
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I dove for the first time in Cabo last month and after reading about the various dive shops on a scuba diving forum, I went with Nautilus Dive Tech because of the good recommendations and Casey's dedication to safety--with regard to both the diving and quality of the air and other equipment. I was diving solo, and on both days I dove with Casey, it was just me and him...talk about personalized service! The guys in the shop are super friendly (pick ups in the morning from Hugo in his MINI and great boat rides from Dial--probably spelling that wrong, sorry) and even Casey's wife Tyrene picked me up one morning with their adorable son in tow. This is truly a family endeavor and I hope anyone who wants great service, small groups, and safe diving will support this shop.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was my 3rd diving trip in Cabo. Nautilus Dive Tech is the best shop I've used by far. After reading recent concerns about the safety practices of some companies in the area, Nautilus' commitment to safety and pure air is evident at their shop where you can inspect their air filling facilities for yourself (check the website too). I arranged 2 days of diving completely on-line with the company's owner, Casey. He answered all of my questions up front, we completed all the paperwork before I arrived and he asked about the dive sites I visited before so I'd be able to dive new sites for my visit. I was impressed with the quality of the equipment which was all in great condition. Our divemaster Luis helped select sites based on our comfort level, skill and the type of sea life we wanted to see. We got full dive briefs/plans prior to diving (as opposed to "follow me"), discussed safety procedures and did a debrief following the dive to check again for comfort level for our next dives. Finally, the whole team is passionate about diving--from the owner, to the divemaster to even the boat captain who is a commercial diver. If you're going to dive in Cabo, this is the shop to use.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went to Cabo for my sisters wedding, but decided I would get my final certification for scuba diving. I decided to go thru Nautilus Dive Tech because of the good reviews on trip advisor. Casey the owner was great in setting up the referral course for me. I was by myself the first day and they even picked me up and dropped me off at the hotel before and after my diving. I can't thank Luis enough for making me feel so at ease with the different skills I had to preform. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me during the two days of diving. If I wasn't confident enough to do something in the ocean he would take me to pool first to practice so I would feel better. My boyfriend was able to come with me the second day which was a bonus. My boyfriend has been on many dives in the past and commented on the nice equipment they had compared to some of the other places he has gone diving. I can not leave out Lorenzo the driver of our boat, super nice guy he had me laughing most of the time!! What a great group of people that I came in contact while in Cabo!! I can't thank you enough!
Jessica