Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,083 results
All reviews through vrbo three properties swim up bar full kitchen sister properties medano beach washer dryer lands end huge balcony pool staff spring break master bedroom gold card close to town family vacation meal plan all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Villa 3607 - afternoon shade for relief.
Our experience at Villa La Estancia was great…no…outstanding!
The resort is very well maintained, the facilities are top notch, even the little market, spa and restaurants are well priced and convenient.
What makes Villa La Estancia the best place in Cabo is the PEOPLE and I have names! First off, Angel was an excellent pool attendant. He has since been moved to the front reception position. (GM note: this is one of the best moves you have made over the past 15 years). His ability to speak multiple languages, greet guests like the are family is great asset to VLE. I must to go on. Jose Louis (Bell Desk) is always there to greet you with a smile and kind expressions.
My favorite ‘Mixologists” (that poured me straight tequila) will always be Francisco & Fernando. Ask them to each compare their personal sangritas.
Tere is the pool concierge. Mi hermana always greets us with a smile & hug. Our towels are always waiting for us. Sebastian is not to be forgotten…he is the absolute best.
But don’t forget, Ruben. The one that keeps it all together!
We will always remember our Cabo friends & our home away from home.
bob n pam

Room tip: South side has afternoon shade..great after a day of sunshine..and for dinner
Date of stay: December 2019
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Dear Bob and Pam,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa La Estancia and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will happily share with Ángel, Francisco, Fernando, Tere, Sebastián, José Luis y Ruben.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in Villa 1502 and it is amazing. You won’t find a better place in Cabo with the views it offers. The staff is great. They can take care of all your fishing and sightseeing needs. Definitely will be back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2019

Dear Godley,

Thank you providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa La Estancia to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2019

We were very impressed our stay at Villa La Estancia last week. Super nice resort and the staff was outstanding. Everybody we were in contact with was very appreciative and courteous. The pool staff was very attentive especially Manual. He really took care of us. Will stay there again and will us the Costco Travel Packages again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank soliddesigns2000
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Dear Solid Designs,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will happily share with Manuel.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

We had a family of 4 plus 2 in-laws vacation at Villa La Estancia for Thanksgiving recently, and it was amazing. I really enjoyed the view from the balcony; if the kids didn't want to be at the pool or beach so much, I could've spent the entire vacation on the lounge chairs on the balcony! The pool was great too. Sometimes it took a while for the food to arrive, but it eventually did. I want to give a shout-out to Angel- he was great, and the service overall was wonderful. I believe Oscar also helped me out (finding me an HDMI cable to borrow for a night!). Thanks for a great vacation!

Room tip: Building 2 (the middle one) had great views.
Date of stay: November 2019
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear Alan,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will happily share with Angel and Oscar.

Reviewed December 5, 2019

There is only one place to vacation in Cabo and that is Villa LaEstancia. This is our 6th year in a row and we love it more and more each time. The rooms are perfect. The food is delicious. But most of all, the help is over the top. Tere is the pool concierge. She greets us every time with a huge smile. Our towels are always waiting for us. She is the absolute best. Sebastian helps her out and he is just so kind. Angel is at the front desk and remembers us every time we come back. Rodrigo and Angel are at the bellbox and always WELCOME US HOME. It's the only place where you can actually go into the water from the beach. The pools are of the perfect temperature. The surroundings are complete paradise. I literally cry when I have to leave. You must visit and you will be hooked as well.

Room tip: they are all wonderful
Date of stay: November 2019
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

Dear Michele,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will happily share with Tere, Sebastian, Angel and Rodrigo.