TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,049 results
All reviews la parrilla through vrbo three properties swim up bar full kitchen sister properties medano beach washer dryer lands end huge balcony spring break pool staff master bedroom gold card close to town family vacation all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were at Villa La Estancia this past week. This is an absolutely beautiful resort that we have been to many times over the years. The villas are privately owned and are nicely maintained. Staff are all very friendly and helpful for whatever you need. Great location and the villas are quite large with huge terraces. Never disappointed here!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thank you providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa La Estancia to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

My wife and I took our grown children and five grandchildren to Cabo last week and stayed at Villa La Estancia. We have stayed here on a number of prior occasions and are never disappointed. Years ago we used to stay elsewhere and then found VLE and never have stayed anywhere else again. Rooms are very large with a very large terrace for coffee/drinks. The staff here are extremely nice and competent at their jobs. At the pool Sebastion was so nice and helpful with whatever we needed. My family will never stay anywhere else on future trips to Cabo. Plus, location is perfect as you are away from the downtown crowds but close enough if you want to walk to the downtown area.

Room tip: stay on third floor or higher for best views of sea of Cortez and lands end

Dear Mulito,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa La Estancia and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Sebastian.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

I can't say enough about Villa la Estancia (the best place to stay in Cabo in my opinion). This year the first week was with my girlfriends and the second week with husband and kids. The location is perfect. Who doesn't wanna look out their room and see that beautiful Arch every day?! The resort is quiet and VERY WELL maintained. The grounds are beautifully kept...spotless...you have to see to believe. We love it here but the reason we continue to come back here year after year is the staff. From the moment you pull up, you are treated like royalty. My favorite is "Welcome back home". <3 The bell staff is OUTSTANDING! I wish I could remember their names but everyone in that lobby area is excellent! They really make you feel like family and cannot do enough for you. Tere and Sabastian at the pool were phenomenal (THANK YOU!) I just cannot say enough about the stellar amenities and especially the wonderful service Estancia provides to its guests. Can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Dear Vicki,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere and Sebastian.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

We stayed at La Estancia for 7 nights and were treated like royalty during our entire stay! The customer service at this resort is outstanding from check-in to check-out. We always felt safe, well taken care of and the resort and our room were spotless. We would most definitely return to La Estancia!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear lsegura0810,

Reviewed July 8, 2019

My family and I vacationed here for a week and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The staff is wonderful and VERY attentive. From the time you pull up to the front lobby everyone has a smile on their face and is always greeting you and making you feel very welcome. The restaurant staff at both restaurants are excellent and so is the food. Angela, Luz, Gloria, Fredy, and Jesus started our days with an enjoyable breakfast with wonderful service. The servers at the pool were always coming by to see if we needed anything too. The pool staff was also terrific. Tere and Sebastian got our towels and chairs ready each day and would move our umbrellas for us as the sun moved. The atmosphere at La Estancia is perfect! The condo we were in was very spacious and clean. we are looking forward to returning to La Estancia.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Dear Brooke,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Angela, Luz, Gloria, Fredy, Jesus, Tere and Sebastian.