TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,064 results
All reviews la parrilla through vrbo three properties swim up bar full kitchen sister properties medano beach washer dryer lands end huge balcony pool staff spring break master bedroom gold card close to town family vacation all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Stayed in Villa 2504 and loved the amenities and the view! Great place for couples or family. Service of the staff is excellent and very welcoming. Restaurant is available or you can prepare your own meals.

Room tip: Like 2504 as it has a great view of the ocean, pool and resort.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear jsbowie,

Thank you providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa La Estancia and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests' satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa La Estancia to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit. Kind regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2019

This place is so amazing. I have stayed at many resorts over the years, but have never seen on as clean and organized as the Villa La Estancia. I never saw one piece of trash or cigarette butt on the property. The rooms were beyond expectations. We’re beautifully decorated and up to date. The staff was helpful with any questions I had during the visit. The restaurant on-site was very good. You also have access to the sister resort restaurants which are also good. The mini market was stocked with items that you may need during your stay. My experience was great and can’t wait to go back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Reviewed June 2, 2019

Our first to Cabo. Such an amazing trip made possible by Estancia staff, Isabela, concierge, respectfully welcomed us with warm smiles and entire staff throughout made us feel at home. Gracias a Luz, Aldair, Francisco y todos los quienes nos asistio ser este viaje tan padre!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Dear Explore,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa La Estancia and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with everyone you mentioned.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

We love staying here, this is our third trip, mainly because it is not full of teenage to 20's aged kids here causing problems!! All of the Villas are very roomy and clean with high quality appliances , beds & bedding, furniture and a beautiful full service kitchen. But DO NOT come here if you plan to be drunk and party all the time, there are many other places to stay for that!! La Estancia is a very high quality place and that is why we love it here. There are very strict rules, noise and disrespect is not tolerated!! EXCELLANT pool service and RUEBEN and his staff are the main reason we keep coming back! A special thank you to him and Tere for always taking care of us.
The main restaurant here is average and very expensive for what you get.
We always find many new places in town to eat with a short cab ride (which is very safe )!!
You won't go wrong here, from the time you arrive to the time you leave !
There is a beautiful swim beach in front of the Villas.

Room tip: Higher floors have less noise from Vills above you.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank beachpoolgirl

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere and Rubén.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

My wife and I just got back from a week vacation (our second this year) at Villa la Estancia. We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful resort. My wife enjoyed a week of sun and relaxation poolside and I frustrated myself golfing at the many nearby golf courses. Huge suites, lovely views, attentive staff all contributed to a great vacation. Special thanks to Jose at the grill who made allowances for my food allergies.
Do NOT miss the evening shows, (Mama Mia, Grease, Moulin Rouge) all expertly choreographed by Canadian Laura.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank canadianpacha
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear Canadian Pacha,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with José and Laura.