My wife and I just got back Sunday May the 28th from our honeymoon. Villa La Estancia is incredible. They were doing construction on the swim-up bar but were finishing up the day we left. Don't eat at the hotel. The food is good but expensive and you'll miss some of the best mexican and baja seafood you'll ever have a chance to try. You can bring you're own food and drinks to the pool just make sure they are in cans or plastic cups. Daquiris and Margaritas are $8 each. Ouch!! The rooms are awesome. Fernando will take care of you by the pool. He's a cool cat. The so called battle for chairs by the pool is a complete myth. We went to the pool at about 10:00 or 11:00 each day and never had a problem finding pool chairs. Rooms look just like in the pictures on the website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos