My family and I had a fabulous trip to Villa La Estancia. The location is fantastic, close to town but quiet (not near the the craziness of the Spring Break bars on the beach.) You can para sail, jet ski or take a water taxi right at the beach in front of the hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean and well appointed. There is a full kitchen in the one bedroom villa with a large pantry which was perfect for a family that is constantly hungry. The view of Lands End from our balcony was breathtaking. All in all a wonderful trip at a lovely resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos