This resort continues to be the oasis in the busy Mendano Beach, close to town. You feel like you are staying at someone's home. No spring breakers, noise, crowds. Pride of individual ownership is apparent throughout. Only downside worth noting are the chair hoarders: They were out there at 7am and the property doesn't enforce their no reserving a chair policy. This turned out to be a big disappointment when chairs were reserved by guests who didn't show for hours and there were no other decent chairs left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos