This was our second time staying at Villa La Estancia and it was wonderful. Even better this time because we were there in late January, versus the week
Between Christmas and New Year's as we were the first time, so it was not crowded at all. The beach is beautiful, the location is excellent - about 15 minutes to Cabo if you walk along the beach, or an $8 cab ride - and the service is impeccable. All of the staff there go out of their way to be accommodating. The rooms are beautiful and spacious, with a full kitchen in the one and two-bedroom suites. There is a market on site where you can buy groceries and liquor which is very convenient. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos