This was a last minute booking for our fall break trip that was supposed to be to New York City. Unfortunately, Sandy caused us to cancel all of our plans ( we got all of our money back, much to my surprise) and try and quickly re-book to Cabo. I changed the length of our stay in Cabo and am still waiting for my $800 refund for the night we did not stay. I have gotten emails from The Villagroup saying "we will take care of it" and nothing yet.
But beyond that the property and condos were beautiful, the staff exceptional and the service on property some of the best I have had. We enjoyed the meal plan and found all of the restaurants great! The chef went out of his way to cook the Mahi we caught ourselves perfectly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vacatia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos