Spent a week at the Estancia and had a wonderful time from start to finish. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, staff are wonderful and pleasant from the time we got there to the time we left. My mum got sick from sun stroke and they did an excellent job in treating her at the Dr office. My only advise I could say is not to go full out on the all inclusive! We went into Cabo for the first 4 nights and then did the all inclusive for the last 3, best way to go I think. Get to see a little more Mexican culture that way! Pool side was also lovely, waiters to cater all your needs!! I would like to go back and enjoy this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos