These privately owned condos are a much better choice than renting a time share. No one bothered us at all (except at the airport upon arrival...?!) and the location and amenities were great. There are lots and lots of units to choose from so take your time and look through the VRBO website. There are 3 buildings to choose from, with all rooms having some kind of ocean view. Rooms closer to the ocean can be a lot more and they would be in buildings 1 and 3, so if thats what youre looking for, look for listings that start with 1 or 3 at the start of their four-digit number. The second number designates the floor, and the 3rd and 4th represent the room number. Would go back here in a heartbeat given the opportunity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas