On a recommendation from friends we booked our Cabo trip through Malcolm at La Estancia Vacations... laestanciavacations.com. While I am sure there are many wonderful resorts in Cabo, Villa La Estancia exceeded all of our expectations. Malcolm made this adventure so easy. The folks at La Estancia Vacations took out all the guess work, attended to every single need and question that we had!! Malcolm made us feel like family and that he couldnt wait to have us visit. Malcolm arranged for a suburban to pick us up at the airport which made things so much easier (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS IDEA). We booked a large Villa on the end and WOW was it unbelievable!! Spacious living dining and kitchen, huge jacuzzi on the patio, huge bedrooms with private balconys, etc. We have a family of 6 and I was concerned we would be living on top of each other for a week... that was NOT the case. This Villa could have easily slept 8, but the outdoor space was unreal... bigger than my first house. It had a full grilling / kitchen area on the patio, a 10 person Jacuzzi, spectacular unobstructed views of the ocean and the pool. Our kids could hang at the pool or the hot tub or the beach and we could sit and watch it all from the comfort of the lounge chairs on our balcony. The living / kitchen / dining area was huge and clean and extremely nice. We have stayed at five star hotels throughout the world and these accomodations rate right up there with the best.
As for Cabo itself... we loved the hospitatlity of everyone we encountered. My previous experince in Mexico was in Cancun and it was quite different... everywhere you went you felt like every one was trying to rip you off - and often times they did. Therefore, I was very skeptical. But in Cabo, everyone we encountered was very genuine and treated you like they really wanted you to come back. Our family was very humbled by the poor living conditions and equally inspired by their amazing generosity and hospitatlity.
We did a half day four wheeler ATV tour, which turned out to be everyones favorite experince... riding through the Baja desert and then along the beach of the Pacific Ocean was spectacular!!
My wife and I are planning to return, without the kids, this Winter and we cant wait!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos