“Amazing whale shark tour!”
Review of Cabo Expeditions

Beach Hopper Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos
$79.00*
Sea of Cortez Snuba Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Expeditions is the pioneer in whale watching in Cabo and has over 15 years of experience. Other activities include swimming with whale sharks, Sea Trek, SNUBA, parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling, camping on Espiritu Santo Island, and city tours. All of our expeditions are led by safety-certified, expert guides.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I can't say enough how great this company is in Cabo! On time, courteous, great transfer vehicles, great food included...we had an amazing time seeing the first whale sharks in La Paz in 2013 season. Abraham and Alberto were awesome guides! Boat captain was great too! We also stopped at Hotel California on our way back to Cabo which was a fun quick stop. Our driver and Abraham were accommodating to whatever you needed. We had an amazing day!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Especially in September, when the water is still warm, the Espiritu Santo expedition is a unique experience. To warn you, it's an early pickup and a long drive to La Paz (with a stop for breakfast at a local cafe), then a long-ish boat ride to the sister islands of Espiritu Santo and La Partida. Then the fun begins. We learned a lot about the islands as our captain took the boat next to rock formations, inside caves, etc. The best part of the trip was the stop at Los Islotes to snorkel with sea lions - so cool! A lunch of sandwiches and homemade ceviche followed on a stretch of lovely beach, followed by more typical snorkeling in another bay. We were lucky enough to be accosted by a small pod of dolphins before heading back to the mainland. What a great day!

1  Thank thompso2
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We spent the afternoon with with Claudio and Chewey (Jesus) kayaking and snorkeling out by Del Arco - at land's end and had an absolutely amazing time. They went over the top with their service. We learned about Cabo history, the different landmarks at Land's End. We got to spend some time swimming at Lovers Beach. Claudio snorkeled with us pointing out and telling us about the different fish, including an EEL.
Great time. Amazing, professional, kind staff. I highly recommend Cabo Expeditions for any of your Cabo adventures!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went parasailing on Wednesday, August 21 and had the most amazing experience. I looked at all the TripAdvisor reviews and found Cabo Expeditions. I like to do research and found that not only are the insured both on the boat and in the air but they also have a weight limit of 450 lbs. Compared to other companies I was looking at it is 100 lbs. more than the others. My dad’s girlfriend and I totaled about 350 which would have been fine with the other companies but the extra 100 lbs. made us feel better. This was our first time parasailing and we were scared. Our crew was amazing and kept us relaxed. They gave us life jackets and got us harnessed. It wasn’t a long ride out to the bay where they strapped us in and started lifting us up. It was one of the most peaceful and beautiful experiences of my life. It was not scary at all. It was like swinging form 300 feet up in the air. The parachute gently lifts you up and down. I couldn’t believe the views. A top ten moment for sure.
Cabo Expeditions was fun and professional. It was worth the research to feel comfortable. Also, if you book online or by phone you can save 20% - check out their website for details. I know we were there during the slower season but I was able to book online the day before. Just an amazing experience. Thank you Cabo Expeditions.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

WOW - what a ride. Amazing views, helpful, safe, professional staff. Never even came close to being uncomfortable being 400 ft in the air. They're the best.