“Parasailing!!!”

Sea of Cortez Snuba Adventure from Los Cabos
$79.00*
Beach Hopper Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Expeditions is the pioneer in whale watching in Cabo and has over 15 years of experience. Other activities include swimming with whale sharks, Sea Trek, SNUBA, parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling, camping on Espiritu Santo Island, and city tours. All of our expeditions are led by safety-certified, expert guides.
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We had so much fun parasailing with Natanael and Regulo in Cabo San Lucas. They took so many beautiful photos of us with our camera while we were up in the sky. On the speedboat back to shore the guys fed a sea lion up close which was an amazing sight. We would do it again for sure. :-)

1  Thank Habibi1982
CaboEx, Owner at Cabo Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your positive review!

Nata and Regulo will be gratified to learn that you enjoyed your parasailing experience with them. Your feedback is what motivates our team to do our best, and be even better each time.

Next time you will be able to take photos of yourselves with our special wide angle camera. Those shots of you flying over Land's End will be unique for sure!

See you next time!

There are newer reviews for Cabo Expeditions

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Best whale watching tour ever. Be sure to get Jose Calvario as your guide/driver. He got us up close, found lots of whales, & stayed out longer than he had to. He also took us on an exciting ride back into the harbor. Go on this tour with confidence.

2  Thank Drew S

Thank you for your review!

Captain Jose is our most experienced whale watching captain. He has been with Cabo Expeditions the longest, so he has acquired a lot of knowledge over the years. He has a good eye for spotting whales and knows how to approach them properly. He likes to share information with our guests and they, in turn, like to listen to his stories.

We're glad that you were happy with how he went above and beyond on his service. We appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Yup, I said rad. My wife and I went to cabo for her birthday and she really wanted to parasail. I'm scared of dying and whatnot but it was her birthday so I was game. I felt safe once I looked at the equipment and saw that it was relatively new and high quality. Also, the guys knew how to tie knots.

They took us out to the sea and we went up almost immediately. The sights were amazing and the first mate took photos with our camera the whole time. LOTS of photos which is a real plus.

After the parasailing event the captain took us near lovers beach where we were able to take pictures near the arch, of sea lions, the mountains and everything else that is beautiful on cabo. I was well informed of the history and the names of the caves and sights near the arch. I was superbly impressed.

We Boone through hotel beds at our resort and we were completely satisfied.

Shout out to Natanael and Regulo-the captain and first mate. They were the reason everything wet off without a hitch and was as informative. I literally took video as Regulo narrated. He's the Mexican Morgan Freeman.

Do it. I would do it again and I just might.

1  Thank Lendosky

Thank you for sharing your experience.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your wife's birthday! Parasailing is a fun activity - you get to soar over Land's End and Cabo San Lucas Bay like a bird. Great that you conquered your fear of flying and thus were able to share this moment with your wife on her special day.

With Cabo Expeditions you never have to worry about your safety. Every year we go through a recertification to ensure that all our permits are current and we have the necessary safety licenses on each of our tours. We also check and maintain our equipment everyday to be extra safe - we leave nothing to chance where your wellbeing is concerned.

Nata and Regulo will be happy to hear that you felt safe with them. Should we start calling Regulo Morgan Freeman? :)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Before I left for Cabos I emailed back and forth with Cabo Expeditions. They always replied quickly and answered any of my questions. I booked 2 activities with them and I wish I booked all of my excursions with them. If you book online you get 20% off, much cheaper than any rates you will get at your hotel.
I went whale shark snorkeling and another snorkel tour with them. It was an absolutely AMAZING experience and one that not many have been able to do. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and it came with a great lunch. It was a great trip!!!

1  Thank Jill S

Thank you for your review!

It's great when efforts are validated through feedback. The members of our Reservations team strive to send out a prompt response to each email that they receive, so we'll make sure to pass along your appreciation. Our snorkeling and whale shark teams will also be happy to hear about your positive comments.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I went to Cabo San Lucas with two girl friends in November 2012. We wanted to have a relaxing vacation, but wanted to do at least one adventurous thing while we were there. I came across the Swimming with Whale Sharks tour with Cabo Expeditions and decided to book it for my friends and myself. (If you book online you get a 20% discount!)

This day trip was by far the highlight of the trip for all of us. We were picked up at 7am in front of out hotel in Cabo and driven in a nice air conditioned van to La Paz. We were given a bag of snacks for breakfast (juice, water, granola bar, etc). Once in La Paz, we made a quick stop at the local office to pick up the snorkel equipment and one last quick bathroom break - and then out to the boat we went.

It was a quick boat ride out to the whale sharks - and they are huge, but so beautiful. Our tour guide, Jesus, was fantastic. Really knowledgeable and made sure everyone was able to see the whale sharks up close and personal. We couldn't figure out how to use our underwater disposable camera - but he took over and took a bunch of pictures for us - which will probably turn out better than what we would have taken ourselves. We were out with the whale sharks for at least two hours before heading back to land. We ended up swimming with 3 different whale sharks, which is truly an amazing experience.

After returning, we stopped back at the office for people to change into dry clothes and return the equipment. Next we stopped at a local restaurant for lunch and had a delicious soup and 3 seafood tacos (included in the tour price). On our way back we made a detour in Todos Santos to check out Hotel California - which was fantastic! Especially, because we had no idea we would be doing that!!

Overall - this was the best part of the trip for all of us! I would highly recommend Swimming with Whale Sharks expedition to anyone who wants to do something a little different than your standard snorkeling tour. Check out there website for more information: http://www.caboexpeditions.com.mx/expeditions/swim-with-whale-sharks/

2  Thank Rachel C

Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your detailed description of our Swimming with Whale Sharks tour - it will certainly help those who are still deciding which activity to do among the myriad choices in Los Cabos. And thanks for promoting our online discount!

Jesus aka "Chuy" is a favorite among our guests. We're glad his versatility (he can do almost anything!) worked in your favor. We hope the photos that he took of you and your girl friends turned out well as you had hoped and you have enough good ones to remind you of your excursion.

We hope to see you again soon!