“Very Nice View and Great Crafted Beer”

Baja Brewing Company
Ranked #79 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The view of the Cabo San Lucas bay from the top of the Cabo Villas Resort & Spa is one of the best in all of Cabo. They have great crafted beers on tap. The pizza is a thin crust and is to die for. They have many toppings to choose from so you can craft your very own. The menu is full of very good dishes from Hamburgers to stakes to pasta, you can't go wrong. Music the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

I live here in Cabo San Lucas full time and this is a favorite of mine.

A must visit during your stay in Los Cabos !

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped for light dinner - the beer was good, not great but good - only had one so I'm not able to discuss too well really. The food was good - we both enjoyed our meals - not high end but not fast food junk either. kind of middle of the road level food at reasonable cost with a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went to both roof top baja by cabo villas and downtown by the harbor. Baja brewing company is probably the most underrated place to eat cause I ate there 4 times in 7 days. It's priced fairly, beer is off the charts so tasty a lot to choose from, and the food is was great never had pizza like that wish the USA made pizza this way. Highly recommend to go back.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at Cabo Villas, so the restaurant at the roof top is convenient, but unfortunately the food is "meh" at best.

I want to first compliment the staff: the staff are extremely friendly and provide good quality service. This is very much appreciated. I can not remember the cute waitress that helped us, but she was absolutely adorable and helpful.

The ambiance: is an outdoor bar/restaurant on the rooftop. It has pub tables as well as regular tables. The view from the top is amazing. At night, there is a nice breeze and they've had live music as well. The bands that they've had were all pretty good. We visited the bar a couple of times at night to just chill. One night we just sat at the entrance of the bar where there is built-in sitting near a fire pit. We just sat and listened to the music from there. The seating in this area isn't comfortable and probably not meant for longer stays - I think it's only the wait area, but we used it to relax a bit before heading off to bed.

Their menu is not very extensive. It is pub food and expensive in my opinion. We went laid and just wanted a snack for the most part - my husband ordered the chocolate cake and I ordered quesadillas; which was about 4 very small triangular shaped pieces. Not that I was hungry, but I think it was $12 if I'm not mistaken. My husband said the cake was pretty good. My snack was not much of anything and had no flavor or taste. I actually just wanted chips and salsa and they said they didn't serve this - only pub food. Guacamole came with the quesadillas, but it lacked taste. I had to put a lot of hot sauce and salt it up a bit.

Anyways, the concept is nice, but they need to work on the food and prices. Pub food is generally cheap and you get a lot - not that we need American sized portions, but if you're going to charge a pretty penny, then serve the customers a bit more and with flavor please.

I can't see us returning back to this bar/restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is one of the few places I actually ate out at while I was in Cabo and I completely regretted it. I chose it because the view is amazing as it's located on the roof of a resort. The beer, which they claim to brew, was incredibly watered down. The hamburger that I had was rough, poorly cooked, and cheaply seasoned. Avoid at all costs!