“Excellent food, amazing service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Las Mariscadas

Las Mariscadas
Ranked #23 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent food, amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We went as a family for dinner here ( a toddler and 4 year old with us) and had a great time. We went for an early dinner and loved it. Our baby made a mess but they do not mind at all and were prompt to clean it up afterward. The food was fresh and timely and served with a smile. The owner was so kind and thoughtful and was so nice to the kids. I had the lobster burrito and it was delicious, so much lobster in it! My husband had gone with a friend a few nights before and insisted we go back.. Great selection of appis and main dishes. Fresh, yummy seafood and I highly recommend it. Great for an early family dinner or a later dinner with just the adults. Great food and awesome service. Thanks so much!

• Visited June 2014

Chicago, IL
“Excellent Seafood!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Best seafood in Cabo!!! I've been searching for red snapper I had in Acapulco by the beach many years back that I've been craving for sometime which I couldn't find in the states. I finally found it!!! We started with shrimp soup, very very good. My hubby had the halibut and I had the whole snapper, veracruzana. I was in heaven and I finished my dinner! Only regret is that we went there on our last night in Cabo. I guess we'll have to go back and I usually do not repeat visits unless it's outstanding. They have other dishes such as lobster, steak, shrimp, and different fish filet.
Highly recommend this gem.

Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unassuming but impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

One of my favorite dining experiences in Cabo. the restaurant is very casual and attractive, It has an outdoor feel-I believe its open to the outside on at least two sides and with the overhead fans-one feels in paradise. We went for lunch-had this amazing snapper dish-it was butterflied and steamed and covered with tomatoes, peppers, and a hint of mayonnaise. they also serve addictive chips they make on the premises which are tinged with lime and hot pepper. Very inexpensive-a feast for two for lunch was about $20.

Visited April 2014
Eugene, OR
“Great Seafood Combo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Recommended by a local. We ordered combos for about $40 for two plus great calamari. 4 preps of camarones, delicious snapper, octopus OK. Address correction. Revecucion e Leona Vicario. Three blocks North of main drag. NW corner opposite Maria's. Can't go wrong with either.

• Visited May 2014
Morristown, NJ
“Excellent Mexican Seafood Restaurant- A Keeper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Feeling adventurous I again trusted Trip Advisor to guide me to a new restaurant I might like. The parents and I are seafood eaters of the first order and Las Mariscadas was made for us. It's a quaint little place on Calle Cabo San Lucas (one way street that goes back to the Marina) that is quiet and comfortable. The service was gracious and accommodating. We enjoyed the Mariscos Fria and Atun Ceviche to start with and then had the Seafood Platter for 2 along with a Snapper Zarandeado. All of the food was well prepared and presented. The price for all we ate was extremely reasonable. This is definitely a restaurant we will revisit when we come back to Cabo.

• Visited May 2014