“Our favorite in Cabo!”
Review of Las Mariscadas

Las Mariscadas
Ranked #41 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The freshest seafood in the area, prepared with our unique pacific style.
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We saved the best for last!! My family ate here on our last night in Cabo and we had a great visit. My husband and I both had the tuna sashimi for an app. My husband had the grilled red snapper and I had a pineapple shrimp dish that was absolutely delicious! The owner and staff make you feel like one of the family. My kids enjoyed the smoothies and were treated to a few "magic" tricks! If you are ever in Cabo San Lucas, you must try this restaurant!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Fortunate to be there on a very quiet night. Food was good and wait staff were both helpful and entertaining. Grilled whole snapper was good and the Tuna sashimi appetizer was awesome. Disappointed they didn't have much in the way of wines from the Baja though, just would have been fun to try one.

1  Thank makobmd
Reviewed April 5, 2014

LOVED Las Mariscadas. All five of us had declicious, authentic, FRESH homemade food that we loved. Our server was delightful - very engaged and fun - speaking only Spanish to our teenage children who, for the first time on our trip, spoke Spanish back. He treated us to a flan for dessert that was the best we've had. Best meal of the trip.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This restaurant had some good reviews so we decided to give it a try. Welcoming and friendly service was second only to the quality of the food. Fish was very fresh, hot and tasty. It was the very best we've had in 13 years in Cabo. We will certainly be back this week and next year. Very impressive.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were in Cabo the first week of March 2014. We read reviews on this place and decided to try it. We were greeted and welcomed by the owner. We were about 1 of 2 tables in that evening for dinner. The drinks were cold, beer served in a frosted mug, food was fresh, and the service was impeccable. The chef made me something that wasn't on the menu that I asked for and it was delicious. I will definitely be returning on my next Cabo trip. Also, great value. Dinner for two with adult drinks was about $35 USD.