“Great food, excellent service”
Review of Las Mariscadas

Las Mariscadas
Ranked #21 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Surprisingly nice atmosphere. With just a palapa covering you and so close to the road, you might think this place is sub-par. But it is clean and fairly quiet, all the dishes are excellent, the drinks are wonderful, and the service is outstanding. A new favorite for us in CSL.

Visited October 2012

“THE BEST IN CABO”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great place, great food, excellent service me and family been there during our summer vacation and we really had a great experience. If you visit Los Cabos don't miss this place.

Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada
“Just go and eat at Mariscadas......”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This little restaurante has become one of our favourite places to eat in Cabo. The owner operator makes sure your food is wonderful and the service is amazing too. We have come here multiple times each week we visit and are always happy with our experience. Try the Tostada con jaibe y camarones...... yum!!

Todos Santos
“Fabulous Seafood Restaurant in Cabo”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love to be turned on to places to eat by people who live in the town....and my Cabo friends who took me to Las Mariscadas told me they were taking me to one of their most favorite local places. I loved it, too. It's style is a typical open palapa style mariscos place, but the food is outstanding. The sashimi was right up there with the best I've ever had anywhere in the world. I enjoyed my fish filet empanizado very much...as well as the gigantic and delicious Michelada!
It's also a nice feature that their menu was printed in both Spanish and English. There are so many delicious choices....a ceviche bar with many different dishes offered with shrimp, clams, crab, and oysters....a few different soups to choose from every day, as well as salads and other starters such as crab cakes and calamari. The entrees and house specialties run the gamut from seafood combinations for two, with lobster, garlic or coconut shrimp, octopus, and crab. There's smoked tuna and shrimp machaca, fajitas, whole snapper lobster burritos..and even steak and shrimp brochettes, and linguini.
The prices are super reasonable for really large portions, too. I can't say enough how impressed I was with Las Mariscadas and can't wait to go back and turn all my friends on to this wonderful restaurant.

Corrales, New Mexico, United States
“Best Seafood and Exceptional Service in Cabo”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and ate at Las Mariscadas our last night in Cabo. It is truly everything that everyone has written about this restaurant. The seafood platter for 2 is better in person than it looks online and the quality is superb. My wife had the shrimp and linguine and loved it. My sister in law had shrimp and lobster and claimed that his meal was her favorite of all the places we visited and we at at 5 great restaurants dor dinner during our stay The service was exceptional too. Jose, the owner spent time talking to us telling us his story about working in restaurants in Cabo to finally owning his own place after saving money for years. His is a great success story. Open for 2 years, I hope he continues years of continued success. The flan is excellent too. Extremely thick and creamy yet light. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Don't miss it if you come to Cabo!!