Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best shore excursion!!!

Erika our dancing chef was amazing. She made our afternoon so much fun. The salsa's were very... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Kim C
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Great Time!!

We just did this on our cruise last week, it was so much fun!! Great Margaritas and Awesome Salsa... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $90.00
from $87.00
from $69.34
More Info
All reviews dancing chefs shore excursion taquitos learned how learning how hibiscus tea guacamole unlimited margaritas great fun villa serena margarita mix non drinkers learn how disney cruise margarita's fun excursion cruise line
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

What a great experience. A must do that is educational, yummy and fun fun fun. I would highly recommend it to friends and family. I can hardly wait to get home and dazzle them with my new skills.

Date of experience: January 2020
antoinette7, Manager at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hi Chuck! That's super that you had 'lots of fun :) !' Thank you for choosing Salsa and Salsa and for taking a moment of your time to review our tour. We truly appreciate it. Thank you for the recommendation, we hope you left with new recipes, awesome memories and a huge smile :) Cheers!

Reviewed December 27, 2019

This was a wonderful excursion at a beautiful resort right on the beach in Cabo. The instructors were great, full of energy, smiling and friendly! The margaritas were most certainly bottomless and we made 2 different types. Regular and strawberry! We moved on to making 6 different types of salsa from traditional to dessert style! Even Guac! There were bowls of fresh fire roasted veggies & limes and all the fixings for deliciousness!! I was so impressed! They served quesadillas and taquitos and there were endless chips.Then it was time to dance!! We learned to salsa and had a blast. This gave us a chance to interact with other tables, it was so fun. My husband and I won "sauciest couple" (No big deal..lol)!! We took some group photos and wrapped it all up and headed back to into town. This was honestly one of the most fun things I've ever experienced with my family. I recommend this to EVERYONE!! Anyone who doesn't like this excursion is just a Debbie Downer!!
Ole!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
antoinette7, Manager at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Hi there!
WOW! What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking a moment to rate our tour but most importantly thank you for joining us in Cabo! Sounds like you enjoyed our venue, staff and excursion in general and we are thrilled to learn that you managed to create some fun memories with your family! The best part is you took home new friends and new recipes! Can´t wait for your next visit! Sending a big OLE!!! Cheers :)

Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

We had the best ship tour visiting Salsa and Salsa. The tour started well with free flowing margaritas and a little dance lesson. Then we made our delicious salsas....five (I think) different salsas...all different in flavor. Our hosts Zahira and Erika were delightful...full of enthusiasm and energy which only made our day better! After a few more margaritas and a belly full of salsa and corn chips it was time to learn more Salsa moves. We had the best day. I’d definitely recommend a visit!! It was also great that they had Lela the pig to help donate to local charities

Date of experience: December 2019
antoinette7, Manager at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

Hi Wendy!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a spectacular review!
We are glad to learn you had fun making salsas, tasting your creations and of course learning the art of salsa dancing! The best part is that you enjoyed your time with us and also took new recipes home with you! Cheers and a big Ole'! Hope to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed November 11, 2019

We had been to Salsa and Salsa and had such an amazing time that we bought several sets of mortars and pestles for us and our children. The very first time I used mine I accidentally broke my pestle. I was very disappointed. My husband called them in Cabo and ordered another set for a friend and asked if our pestle could be replaced. They filled my order within days and sent me the replacement pestle at no extra cost. The happiness we felt on that fun day in Cabo last spring returns every time I make guacamole which is often! Don't miss this day of laughing, dancing and learning as it will give you smiles for the rest of your days!

Date of experience: May 2019
antoinette7, Manager at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us such a wonderful review!
We are so glad that you chose to join us at Salsa and Salsa to learn the authentic way of making Salsa.
Its great that you continue to master the art of Salsa back at home! No kitchen is complete without a molcajete! Hopefully you come back to visit us again soon.
Sending a big OLE! Cheers :)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

We went into this excursion not knowing what to expect, and got a fun-filled day with a lot of new experiences. The ladies were awesome, and we made great salsa! Fun dance at the end, and still a little bit of time to enjoy the area!

Date of experience: November 2019
antoinette7, Manager at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Hi Bonnie!
WOW thank you so much for your kind review!
But mostly thanks for joining Salsa and Salsa in Cabo!
The free flowing margaritas and unexpected laughs sure are a special treat, we are thrilled to learn you had such a great experience learning how to make authentic salsas!
Hope you continue to master the art of SALSA back at home.
Sending a big OLE!