“our best excursion”

The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: An interactive cooking show like no other! Two Dancing Chefs take you through a variety of Mexican salsas, as well as teach you how to make Margaritas and dance the salsa! Try your culinary creations with tasty snacks and try an assortment of drinks, including all-you-can-drink Margaritas, Jamaica Tea (Hibiscus Herbal Tea) and Bottled Water.Guests have 1.5 to 2 hours of free time after the dance lesson, where head into town to shop. Note: Participants must be at least 8 years of age and must be 21 years of age to drink alcoholic beverages. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back, neck or heart problems. Ground transportation provided to and from the ship.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I did the Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal Cruise out of Seattle in September. We took a chance by booking Salsa and Salsa, not really understanding what was involved but thinking what the heck, it might be fun. It turned out to be the best tour we took on our 18-day cruise. The dancing chefs made it a grand day, even with a pouring rain a few feet away. The salsas were hot, the dancing fun and the drinks non-stop. We recommend it. We'd do it again. We close with one word: Rompope.

1  Thank infinitycruiser
antoinette7, Manager at The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hi Celebrity cruiser! Looks like you've found the hidden gem of the Pacific! Salsa and Salsa has everything you need to have a great time: free-flowing drinks, tasty salsas and snacks, an easy Salsa dance class and comic relief with the Dancing Chefs. We hope to see you again in the future in Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel or Mazatlan.... Olé!!!

There are newer reviews for The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I had a great time on this tour. It was fun making the salsa together. The salsa's were great. Even though we don't drink alcohol we still had things to drink. The chef's were very entertaining and very helpful. Would love to do this one again.

2  Thank Gayle M
antoinette7, Manager at The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Hi Gayle! Thank you for your wonderful review. It looks like you've caught the Salsa fever! The tour is very hands-on, so afterwards you can recreate your salsas and margaritas at home with the free recipe sheet. The Dancing Chefs are passionate about cooking and dancing and would love to teach you too! Sign up for Salsa and Salsa at your cruise line. Olé!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

What a great day we had on this trip. Everyone mingled, the chef girls were fab, cleaninless was very high and this trip was well worth the money. If ever in Cabo again, we will join the girls again for the cooking, drinks and of course SALSA......:) Mo and John, Scotland.

1  Thank MojoAberdeenshire
antoinette7, Manager at The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Hi Mo and John! The Dancing Chefs are glad to hear that you're bringing home such great memories of Salsa and Salsa. The tour is all about having a good time, while you're cooking, drinking and dancing. Thank you for mentioning that we pay lots of attention to preparation and hygiene. We hope to meet you again in the future in Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel or Mazatlan. Greetings from the Dancing Chefs.... Olé!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I absolutely loved this tour! Sometimes traveling by yourself can be a bit lonely but the staff and tour guide Oscar, did a fantastic job of making me feel included. I had so much fun! Something I think worth noting is the margaritas were bottomless and delicious. And as soon as the glass was empty another was poured! I also loved tasting all the salsa and learning the new recipes, I can't wait to get back home and make the recipes for friends and family especially the dessert salsa!

I don't think visiting Mexico can get much better when you are learning how to make salsa, drinking margaritas, making friends, creating memories and having a fabulous time.

-Oscar if you are reading this I could not find you on facebook :(

Caroline

1  Thank Caroline D

Hi Caroline! Looks like you felt right at home at Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos. You're seated with 5 other guests, who soon become your new best friends. The tour is very interactive and hands-on, so it will be very easy to recreate your Salsa memories at home! Greetings from the Dancing Chefs

Reviewed October 11, 2012

One of the highlights of our trip! We came as a family of four with my children ages 9 and 11. We all had a great time. The kids even got over their nerves and earned to Salsa with everyone else, a feat I thought not possible.
We loved making the fun salsa recipes and they keeps the drinks flowing as well. I can't think of a negative thing to say except that we wish we didn't have to leave. I would reccomend to everyone!

1  Thank LauraY23
antoinette7, Manager at The Original Salsa and Salsa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Hi Laura! What a wonderful family experience you had at Salsa and Salsa. We get every guest involved from the moment they walk in. Your smiles say more than a thousand words! We hope to see you again soon at any of our three locations: Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel or Mazatlan. Greetings from the Dancing Chefs