“Have your fish cooked here !!!”
Review of Mariscos Mazatlan

Mariscos Mazatlan
Ranked #80 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Having as seafood cuisine influences the state of Sinaloa, we reached the state of Baja California Sur, with the vision of opening the best seafood restaurant in the area. Offering excellent service and also an exquisite variety of seafood, prepared with dedication and Sinaloa seasoning to the delight of our friends and customers.
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a great Restraunt !!
I return to Cabo every year to fish with Sushi Time, the fish we catch we take here and they fix it for us especially Dorado, we have it grilled it's the best. They also have grilled Red Snapper that is very good also if you don't have any fish to take them. I suggest that you go fishing with Sushi Time and catch your own fish and take it here. So much better if you caught it. And very fresh. This is a little tucked away but worth finding it. It's a place the locales like to eat at. So you know it got to be good !!!

1  Thank Eddie W

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The peel and eat shrimp and shrimp mocambo were excellent. I wanted to order the lobster and try the shrimp mocambo. The waiter certainly made me feel like he understood what I wanted. I got the 1/2 order of the shrimp mocambo, but gave me a full weight lobster tail. Not what I ordered at all. Another person didn't even receive their meal that they ordered. The waiter didn't seem to care that we didn't get what we ordered. The food came out at different times. Then the bill came and they had things on different people's bills and overcharged on other items. When we tried to explain, it just didn't work. They ended up taking off 10% but we still didn't feel that we had received the level of service or quality of food that we paid for. I would not recommend having lobster at this restaurant. It was tough and tasteless. I will not be returning to this restaurant when I return to Cabo.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This place is nothing fancy, but they do have great food. I found it to be somewhat of a low-key place to go to for dinner and great seafood. Don't expect too much from this place; the atmosphere was not too special. However, I did enjoy their shrimp and margarita. I would definitely go back if I am in Cabo again.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were really looking for some good seafood.I always thought Outback Steakhouse had the best coconut shrimp till I had theirs. Outstanding! Great sized margaritas and good service.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We were 4 adults for dinner. Setting was literally cantina style, many wood tables in a covered space, service was quick but nothing to rave about, food portions were generous but definitely not gourmet. Bill was $100 with tip for 4 adults, so for the price this was just ok. Seafood and fajitas were so-so, on the bland side. Would not return, with so many great choices in Cabo.