“OUTSTANDING! Enough said.”
Review of Mariscos Mazatlan

Mariscos Mazatlan
Ranked #73 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Having as seafood cuisine influences the state of Sinaloa, we reached the state of Baja California Sur, with the vision of opening the best seafood restaurant in the area. Offering excellent service and also an exquisite variety of seafood, prepared with dedication and Sinaloa seasoning to the delight of our friends and customers.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Once again, Mariscos Mazatlan didn't disappoint! 9 of us ate there on Monday night.
The stuffed Snapper and Imperial Shrimp were mind blowing.
The Coconut Shrimp were really good as well.
Roberto, our waiter was great. Very attentive and made sure everything was perfect.

I just cant understand why more people haven't figured out that the food is terrific and at a reasonable price. Beers, food and tip was under a $185 USD for 9 people!

There are newer reviews for Mariscos Mazatlan

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and drop a couple of blocks off the drag and try this place for a great neighborhood view through large windows . Have a cold beer and the special dish.

1  Thank TexanForVacation
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I lve mexican seafood. On my annual trip down to my time share in cabo I make the point of viisting Mariscos Mazxatlan at least once. When it is very hot I can be very satisfied with the refreshing seafood cocktails, means as appetizers are big enough for a main dish. When cooler I go for a simple preparation in their shrimp (al mojo de ajo say) or fish (zarandeado). While I still love the place I think their quality has been degrading over time: this visit their cocktail campechana (a mixed seafood cocktail with shrimp, scallop, octopus and conch) was served ina watery tasteless base. My wife's camarones al mojo de ajo were really good, but were served with a meager portion of white, tasteless rice and an equally tasteless boiled carrot. Still, good enough to return next year. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a lunch here on a Friday afternoon. The place was filled with locals, always a good sign. I think I have to be fair in regards to my rating of this restaurant. We ate at so many local, hidden gems that were spot on, this experience was lacking on the food, service and atmosphere scale. We were just not wowed by the experience in comparison. Is this a must go yes, just know there is better food and service out there.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great atmosphere, large open bright and cheery. Wait staff was attentive. Food was served promptly, a little to promptly but will mention next time we are not in such a rush. Meals come with rice and veggies, we asked for 1. More rice no veggies. 2. No rice more veggies. 3. To split a meal. Everything was done without a problem. Coconut shrimp was amazing. Fish in garlic was very good. Seafood soup was a meal in itself. Will definitely go back.