“Seafood in Cabo!”
Review of Mariscos Mazatlan

Mariscos Mazatlan
Ranked #80 of 593 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Having as seafood cuisine influences the state of Sinaloa, we reached the state of Baja California Sur, with the vision of opening the best seafood restaurant in the area. Offering excellent service and also an exquisite variety of seafood, prepared with dedication and Sinaloa seasoning to the delight of our friends and customers.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were told by a few locals and expats to try Martiscos Mazatlan. We were not disappointed. My wife and I had the shrimp combo- it came on a large clay pot and shrimp prepared 5 ways were delicious. My daughter had the shrimp and avacado appetizerr and she said that this was the best shrimp dish yet. Very nice decor and the tall ceiling made you feel like you were in an open air restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is a couple of blocks north of the Paraiso mall, so it's not exactly on the main drag, but it's worth checking out if you're into a more casual dining experience. Had the seafood medley in "Devil sauce" and sea bass, which was deboned on request. Both very good and a great value.

Only negative was the roving mariachi band, which charged $4 for a "tourist" song. Being a sucker I paid it, though they played 3-4 long songs for the locals at the next table, so I'd like to think I helped subsidize their entertainment.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a good place for reasonably priced sea food. The wait staff is knowledgable about the menu and the catch of the day. Many tables so not much of a wait.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is one of our favourite places for seafood. The prices are great too. If you like grilled fish , you'll love it here. We make it a stop everytime in Cabo , and that's twice a year !!!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Ate here 17 Jan '13. The Margarita was great. Thoght I was going to get something special as it was a featured dish, but the Red Snapper was only ok. Also, it came with no side dishes like rice or vegatables. Thre were lots of other diners including many locals and they seemed to enjoy their meals. So , maybe I made a bad selection.