“Great Food, Authentic Mexican restaurant”

Sharky's Mesquite Grill
Ranked #161 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Really enjoyed our breakfast here. The bean soup was awesome and the salsa was killer, will defiantly be back in the future

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Sharky's is not 5-star dining, it's a grill/taco restaraunt, sparsely decorated inside, not much atmosphere. But the food is fantastic!! Of all the carne asada tacos we've had all over Cabo, my spouse and i both agree, Sharky's has the best one! Also, I rate their guacamole the best we've had in Cabo, my spouse rates it #2. I also love their tortilla soup, nice and brothy and you get all the ingredients on the side, so you can make the soup just the way you like it. I'm sure the rest of their grill menu is spectacular, and just seeing the open mesquite grill in action right on the street every night is enough to make your mouth water. But honestly, we can't get past the darned tacos!! A few other good sidenotes, they will grill your fish for you if you catch something on a fishing excursion, and for customers they have free wi-fi. So on our last trip (July 2013), I went here 3 times, had a daquiri, tortilla soup or guac, and a taco, and surfed my emails. During the day, hanging out at Sharky's won't give you a fancy resort atmosphere. But it WILL give you a clean, cool place to hang out, have some great food, and relax like a local. During the evening, it's a great choice for dinner one night. Very well priced, good service, great food, and great location - a block up from the heart of Medano Beach, across the street from Casa Dorada and Bahia resorts.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here on a whim because it was close to our hotel (Casa Dorada). We were pleasantly surprised by it. The place is a hole in the wall, so it's not super clean, but the staff are friendly and the food is superb. We recommend the Sharky Balls (bacon wrapped chicken filled with cheese and bits of jalapenos). I totally recommend.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

On our Honeymoon we visited Cabo San Lucas, while staying at the Casa Dorada. After the first few nights of eating dinner on the beach at places such as "The Office" and "Sand Bar" we chose to walk just down the street to Sharky's after smelling the mesquite grill. What we found was a quiet, family owned, clean dining establishment. The customer service was ideal and the waiters were not pushy with the specials. We decided on the Pacific Seafood Dinner for Two. Two Lobster Tails, a larger Snapper fillet, and 4 giant butterflied gulf shrimp. This was enough for 4... The food was cooked perfectly and very fresh. The owner of the restaraunt stopped by mulitple times to talk and make sure we were being taken care of approprirately. Overall the food plus the atmospher put Sharky's at the top of the list on this trip...

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The drinks had no alcohol. The food was greasy and flavorless! The service was okay. We definitely had better while we were there. We went for breakfast and for lunch and just weren't impressed!

Traveling-Warrior, Owner at Sharky's Mesquite Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I'm sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience at Sharkys.
Please come back and see myself or Sergio and we will give you
a free make up meal.
I find our drinks very strong as we are generous with free pouring.
2 margaritas and I'm tipsy.
Not sure what you ate but most of our entrees are grilled on an open
mesquite wood fire to ensure no grease.
Again please accept my apologies and stop in for a no charge meal.