“Love this place!”

Bar Esquina Los Cabos
Reserve with OpenTable
Bar Esquina Los Cabos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Open air, great atmosphere and decor, live music and the food is amazing. Highly recommend this restaurant!

JustinBarEsquina, Owner at Bar Esquina Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Hi Amy B,

Thank you so much for the strong recommendation!

I'm happy you and your husband found us and enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was quite simply,amazing!.There were some issues with service however Sandra resolved all the issues and was genuinely caring. Although not the cheapest for food, the food and entertainment justified the cost. I would certainly come back.

Hi dlcallissa,

It is awesome that you found our food to be amazing!

My apologies about any service issues. However, I am very happy that Sandra was able to resolve all issues. We feel that mistakes are a great opportunity to show our guests how much we really care. It gives us the chance to go above and beyond to make sure the experience is optimal.

We look forward to taking care of you again the next time that you are in town!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The food here was great. They use very fresh ingredients and everything has abundant flavor. The drinks also have fresh ingredients and we're really good. Everything is a bit on the pricy side but totally worth it. I had the wedge salad and it was great, had bacon, radishes, bleu cheese dressing, tomatoes and sprouts; it was a generous size. We also had a few of the appetizers; all were very good! Service was awesome! Our hotel was right across the street and a few of the nights they had live music that sounded great.

Hello Vanessa M,

I am so happy that you enjoyed everything Bar Esquina had to offer. We don't get many visitors from Alaska, so it's a pleasure to hear your kind words.

We strive to use only the freshest ingredients Cabo San Lucas has to offer. There is a price that accompanies the best products available. We try to make up for it in every other aspect, and I'm glad you thought it was worth it.

You are correct about the music, we have live music six nights a week. It really helps create the atmosphere that we are looking to create.

We look forward to having you in Esquina the next time you are in Cabo!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by some friends who have travelled to Cabo numerous times; I was certain that their high praise was cloaked in hyperbole but Bar Esquina lived up to their praise and more. With a combination of wrought iron, gorgeous wood beams and pagodas surrounding the exterior, a comfortable combination of Mexican and American music playing in the background, attentive staff, and candles and mini lights selectively placed, this modern restaurant offers an amazing ambiance. I was most impressed with how they accommodated a large group of 24 with precision and excellent service while maintaining an intimate feel even though there were other patrons in the restaurant. The food and drinks are made of high quality ingredients and plated with artistry; everyone in our group was most impressed with all aspects of the high quality meal. I will be going back to Bar Esquina with my husband for sure!

JustinBarEsquina, Owner at Bar Esquina Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2014

Hi GroveMom,

I wanted to thank you for writing so eloquently about Bar Esquina.

It is also pleasing to hear that a frequent visiter to Cabo gave us a high recommendation. Then to top it all off you said we were even better than was hyped. That is an impressive feat and I;m glad that you gave us the opportunity.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Cabo.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Truly some of the highest quality food/ingredients in cabo. Amazingly delicious. Try the spicy shrimp with coconut, ginger lime risotto! Pizza, breakfast and coffee amazing. They use real muddled fruit and superior ingredients in their cocktails too. Makes them the best cocktails in cabo. Pricey but worth it!

Hi ASB75,

Thank you so much for the amazing words you wrote in your review.

I'm happy you noticed the high quality ingredients that we put into everything at Bar Esquina. I feel it really makes all of the difference in the world.

Hope to see you again soon.