“Beautiful scenery!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: El Farallon is a Los Cabos restaurant tucked into the cliffs of The Resort at Pedregal that resembles a coastal seafood shop that has survived its share of storms. El Farallon invites guests to gather with friends to enjoy Cabo San Lucas fine dining and a casual atmosphere accentuated by the evening sunset above crashing ocean waves.
Texarkana, Texas
“Beautiful scenery!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We ate here once during our stay at Capella Pedregal... very nice. The food and service was wonderful!

Visited February 2013

Fayetteville, AR
“This is where you dine.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Plan on spending as long as you want having a romantic ocean side dinner as the sun sets.
This is truly fine dining. We enjoyed well prepared food, excellent service, a beautiful view, and live music...on a week night. The dinner was priced fairly for the dining experience. The only thing that was unreasonably priced was the wine. I''l definitely come back. Be sure to make a reservation.

1 Thank RickyLee
Fishkill, NY
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had the good fortune of dining at El Farallon for Valentines Day. What an amazing, beautiful, romantic place.

We arrived about an hour before dinner so we could have a couple of cocktails and check out Capella Pedregal (what a beautiful property).

The food was excellent..My husband and I both had the lobster tails. I had a 1/2 lb and he had a full lb. The bread, appetizers, sides and dessert were all delcious too. This place is not cheap. You are paying a premium for the ambiance (like I said the food IS excellent but it is the ambiance that is amazing) but it is well worth it and a must do if you are in Cabo!

1 Thank NYBeachLover
washington, dc
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Such an amazing restaurant and experience. We ordered the Bounty of the Sea and every bite was extraordinary. Worth every penny. The service was fantastic. The setting is so beautiful (if you are there at a time of year when you can be seated at dusk/sunset I would say to absolutely do what it takes to dine during that window). I cannot recommend highly enough--definitely a highlight of our trip.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Very overrated”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After reading all the glowing reviews of this restaurant, maybe my expectations were too high.
Granted, the setting is stunning and the service is good, but I expected good food as well!

The dinner comes with soup, appetizers and sides. You get escorted to a counter where you pick your fish. They are supposed to take tables up individually, but we ended up at the counter with a group of four, so we did not get any help from the "fish expert". Basically he just said - what do you want?

My husband ordered the lobster, I ordered a small piece of flounder and 3 prawns. When dinner came I expectantly bit into a prawn, remembering Mexican prawns from earlier trips, and it was horrible. Mushy and tasting like iodine. I tried a small piece of each of the others and they were also bad. My flounder was dry and rubbery. My husbands lobster was so tough he could not cut into it. The appetizers and sides were just OK.

When the waiter came to check our meals, I told him about the shrimp. I didn't want to complain about everything! We ate the rest of our dinner and they removed the charge for the shrimp. At least they were nice about it and wanted to make amends.

If you want atmosphere and a great view and don't care about the food, it is just the place.

2 Thank Deannanel