“Cabo Sept 2013”

Smithton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cabo Sept 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My brother in-law and I fished with Alberto and Bernardo and neither one of us are fishermen. Alberto was great in showing us what to do and when , Bernardo is a hawk-eye at spotting activity . The tour started at 6:30 and lasted until around 11:30 . At first we caught a 25 lb dorado then the show was on my brother in law reeled in a 150lb Marlin which took about 1/2 hour to get to the boat. On the way back in I then reeled in approx. the same size marlin , mine was a catch and release so maybe you can catch him again . There is nothing like the rush seeing the marlin jump out of the water as you work to reel him in . Definitely take a camera or video recorder as you may see many types of marine life ( we saw a shark , stingray , 2 Sea turtles ) and of course the fish. If you book thru your hotel or a timeshare you can get a great deal . You will also want to bring a cooler full of drinks and some snacks ( saladitas or saltines ) will be good for those that may be queasy . As there was nothing available on the boat. When in Cabo this is a must do even for the most novice fishermen .

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jeannie M

Fall Creek, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishing With Edith V”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I fished with Vincente & Abel on August 7 2013. My first trip to Cabo. In about 15 minutes trolling they had me hooked into a striped Marlin it took Two Hours & 45 minutes to land.Vincente & Abel worked hard to help me land this fish.They are a great Crew to fish with.The Marlin was 9' and 180lbs we kept the Marlin & I am having it mounted.After catching the Marlin we decided to troll back & landed 3 Dorado to ice the cake.Thanks for a great trip.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank redherring541
san diego, ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our guides Alberto and Martin were the best!!! We caught 3 marlin 3 eldorado and another one! What a day! Thanks Hector the director the fish collector (owner) great operation you got there!!!

2 Thank vaca7423
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A day to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been fishing with the Edith fleet for many years now. Our captain Martin knew exactly where to find the fish. The deckhand was also very good. On our first day fishing my brothers and I caught 7 marlins and 3 dorado!

1 Thank William979
Bay City, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The Morales and Arlitt family has another great fishing day aboard the Edith Fleet with captain Vicente on the Edith 5. The day started with three yellow fin tuna, Sailfish, Dorado and 1 striped marlin. We have enjoyed Nineteen awesome years of fishing with Edith Fleet and will as always refer this fleet.