“Great day on the water!”

Edith Sport Fishing
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had fun and successful day in cabo. 9 skipjack tuna, 5 dorado and 1 mako shark!!! Spotterd by our astute captain Vincente. Many marlins seen but none hooked. Would strongly recommend an cant wait to return!

There are newer reviews for Edith Sport Fishing

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great boat, captain and crew on the Edith 1. Can't recommend them enough. Hector, the captain was awesome. Great weather in November for sport fishing.
Easy to find, clean well - maintained boat.

2  Thank suesailor
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My wife and I visited Cabo this past week and of course I wanted to go fishing so bad, so I researched and looked all around for a good fishing boat that didnt cost a fortune, unfortunately we went to Cabo with no plan of going. The concierge at my resort decided to call around for us and recommended a boat for us that was relatively cheap at $275 for both of us that included a fishing license and live bait. All we need to bring was food and drinks. We arrived at boat at 6:30 AM and was greeted by the manager I guess. We signed paperwork and got right on the boat. Within 10 minutes we had our fishing licenses and we were off. We were with 2 other guys, but they were nice and cordial so no issues there. Id prefer to take a private tour next time so that you have every chance to catch the fish. Kinda stinks sharing the poles not knowing how many fish you will catch by the end of the day. The captain and his mate were really good. English was so-so, but was understandable. We trolled for a couple of hours and within the first hour we hit a 5 foot marlin . We got it in the boat and took pictures of course. The whole catch was exciting. Even the captain got on the radio and seemed to be enjoying the moment and telling all the other boats. The other 2 guys caught 2 dorado and a hammerhead shark which was pretty cool. My wife even ended up catching a fish called El Toro which means little bull they said and it took to its name. Took her a good half an hour to bring it in but the mate was very great and helped throughout the whole process. The mate filleted the dorado right there on the boat, but the marlin they brought to the dock and for $20 this guy fillets it for you and puts it in a bag. It was so much fish I gave the captain and his mate one bag and my wife and I took it to the resort and they cooked it up. All in all, I was very happy with the Edith and her crew. I would def use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We go to Cabo every year. We fish every year when we are there. This time the capton had been offered a job on a new yaught and was no longer working on the bonga. So we decided to try someone else and this guy was awsome!!!! 5 rooster fish, a siera, and a dorado that took peoples breath away when we had to take it along the pier to have it cleaned. The boat is called Marina (roman numerial 2) It is right in front of the marlin statue and these guys know what thier doing!!! Capton Acento and deckhand Jose. Do not book with the guys on the piers! Their all over! The fishing will cost alot more! That goes for any boat in Cabo. Remember in Cabo Pesos go alot further then dollars so always change your money when you arrive. I also know the best restaurants to eat at the inexpensive and the expensive I could go on and on, so have a great time!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We booked an outing with the Edith Fleet through our hotel, though I would recommend going directly through them. Our captain Martin was friendly and professional. Our trip was perfect. Our two 12 year old boys caught large Rooster Fish, as did some of the adults on board. After our trip, we returned to the Marina, and a very nice man named Salvador cleaned our fish, then brought it the a restaurant two doors down named Mis Suenos. There, they cooked our fish for us seven different ways, and the waiters, led by a lovely gentleman named Victor, provided us with warm and friendly service. Could not have asked for a better day in Cabo!