Hacienda Beach Club has the perfect location in Cabo---close to the fun restaurants, bars and shops downtown, yet sufficiently removed to seem like an oasis from all of the hubbub further down Medano Beach. This is a fantastic property. The pool and beach club area are really the focal point of the resort. This is one of the most beautiful pool areas you can imagine, and it was never crowded when we were there in late January/ early February.The chaise lounges are plush, and the staff takes good care of you. The food and drink served poolside, or at the beach, come from the wonderful Hacienda Cocina. A mojito or tamarind margarita by the pool is a real treat. We used complimentary kayaks from the beach club to visit the Arch and Lovers Beach---this is highly recommended. My wife raved about her massage at the Spa. I used the spa a few times for a steam bath or sauna---it is a beautiful facility. The "resort residences" are new and have beautiful kitchens and outdoor spaces. The master bedrooms are huge, and perhaps a bit disproportionate in size to the guest bedrooms. We were only on the second floor but we had a fantastic view of the Arch.Keep in mind that the property is on busy Medano Beach, so in peak periods, you may hear some noise from the beach bars down the beach or some occasional partying from boats in the bay. Everything about this property was topnotch----highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas on Medano Beach, next to the famed marina, and footsteps from an irresistible blend of restaurants, shopping, nightlife and local culture. Embodying a dramatic new concept of seamless indoor and outdoor living, the family-friendly accommodations of the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences offer an atmosphere of grandeur and graciousness on Baja California Sur just steps from the beach. Each elegant residence at our Cabo resort features a gourmet kitchen, master suite, and fine living amenities and high-tech touches, including hardwood doors, handcrafted metalwork, natural stone finishes, and surround-sound stereo systems, flat screen televisions, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all residences. It’s a perfect private hideaway in the midst of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Beach Club & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos