Book In Advance
Tours from Rancho Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rancho Tours
from $110.00
from $85.00
from $85.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews todos santos hotel california glass bottom boat tour guide tequila tasting jewelry store tequila sunrise eagles song shop owners fish great tour box lunch booked this tour pelican rock boat ride lovers beach dropped off
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We did the snorkeling at the arch tour. From the moment they picked us up at our resort the driver was very friendly. The glass bottom boat wasn't what I expected. It was an older boat but the views were amazing. After the tour we were dropped off to snorkel with Gustavo. Omg Gustavo was just all around awesome. The snorkeling tour he showed us so many fish and taught us so much. We then had lunch which the sandwich was amazingly good. After Gustavo offered to take us and show us the beaches. He was wonderful and very knowledgable! He had so much info for us. We did a few other tours but with all the info we got from him made me love this tour the most. Now our boat was suppose to pick us up at 4 however our boat driver obviously forgot about us. Gustavo was beyond embarrassed and kept apologizing. It did give us more beach time thou. However he would tell the other boat companies to please tell his company we were waiting. Finally they came for us about 545. They did come in a newer bigger boat but I still couldn't believe they actually forgot about us.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

First, the glass bottom boat is crummy. I would have been disappointed if I had taken the tour for that purpose. However, after we did the tour to the arch, we (my family) was transferred to another boat for snorkeling. This boat was very nice and had lots of shade. Our guide was Gustav and Christian was the captain. They were the best. I highly recommend them. Gustav is new to this company, but he was wonderful. He gave us a great snorkel adventure and was very accommodating to my mother in law. I feel like they went out of their way to provide a great day for us. We saw amazing marine life, and they were happy to answer all of our questions.

Oh, and the sandwhiches that they provided were surprisingly good and cold!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm not sure how this tour received so many positive reviews. My fiance and I signed up this tour, as we heard of a similar tour offered by another company that others highly recommended. When we told our travel agent about what we wanted, they recommended this tour. I was excited at the opportunity to ride a glass bottom boat, as well as have the opportunity to partake in a tequila tasting and venture to some flee markets. Hopeful I got into the van to head to downtown Cabo San Lucus. The van was on time, and the short tour to the marina was ok. The guide pointed out a few buildings and shared some interesting facts. This took about 10mins.

When we arrived at the Marina I was extremely disappointed at what was considered a 'glass boat'. The glass part consisted of a 2 feet by 1 feet area of glass that was so dirty you couldnt see anything out of it if you tried. I initially chose a seat by the glass portion so I could at least attempt a view-but the tour was so full they forced me to move to the complete end of the boat. I was unable to see the glass part at all. Overall the tour was alright, aside from being unable to even sit and look through the glass portion of the boat.

Once we got off the boat we were told to return an hour and half later. No mention of a tequila tasting, no guided tours of what flee markets we could go to. Nothing. This was the end of the tour.

This tour was a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT. A completed WASTE OF MONEY.

2  Thank Amber H
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Tour was tmely, friendly and accomdating, Antonio, Miguel and Masselex were great. Miguel recommended a local restaurant Ms Suenos the food was awesome!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

There is probably dozens of companies that take you to the Arch for almost the same amount of money, but I was surprised by the great service I was offered. First I got a rate of 10 USD pp, which seems good, and instead of going in a glass boat I was "upgraded" (free!!) to a super nice boat kind of yacht, with leather seats, etc. The boat driver/captain Simon was great too, giving me a larger tour than usual. I don't get how it's far from being at the top of the list, but you should totally tried them.