“Good food, Great location”

Captain Tony's Restaurant Bar
Ranked #48 of 593 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Captain Tony's Restaurant located on the Cabo San Lucas Marina next to the Pisces Sportfishing offices and the "World's Biggest Marlin" statue, offers you an extended selection of Mexican food and seafood for both large and small groups. If you are planning a simple family lunch or dinner, a Mexican party with mariachis, or a formal dinner with exquisite food accompanied with a good glass of wine, our experienced staff will be more than happy to attend to you with an excellence in customer service. The most fun for patrons of Captain Tony's Restaurant is the "You hook it, we cook it" concept. In other words, go out and have a great day aboard a boat in a world renowned fishing destination and drop by Captain Tony's afterwards for a phenomenally prepared fish dish, any way you like it. Also on the menu and a favorite are our assortment of tantalizing, wood oven fire baked pizzas and fresh sushi rolls of all types. Catering for private parties is available as are boxed lunches for fishing activities. Operating Hours are from 6AM to 10PM. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Enjoyed an excellent breakfast here. Great service, good quality. Nice to sit and watch the world go by and you sit and soak in the sunshine.

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and we look forward to welcoming you next time when you are in Cabo.
Warm greetings, your friends from Captain Tony's,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

wanted some good stomach filling food since i knew there was going to be some drinking that day:-) went to captain tony's on recomendations from the forum folks. fairly empty in the morning, though it was a tuesday. originally ordered a mimosa but i think they used the day before champagne, no bubbles so sent it back for a beer. the waiter was so very nice. i had chilaquiles with a fried egg, so flippin good, yum. hubby has a chirizo burrito which i didn't taste but it looked good also.

great place to start your morning, would definetly go back next time we are there. they apparently have great pizza but somehow cabo just doesn't seem like a pizza place to me.

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you liked our chilaquiles - they are my favorite breakfast, and you are right - they are especially good the morning after or the morning before you go for a drink or two :)
If you stop by next time during lunch or dinner hours, I do invite you to try our pizzas, we make them in a wood-fired pizza oven, the crust is thin and crunchy. My favorite is "Pizza de la casa" or Captain Tony's pizza, and I usually have it with the greek salad. I just love the combo.
Thank you again, and warm greetings from your friends at Captain Tony's,

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Being from Cabo I know all of the best spots to eat and this is #1 on my list! Even if I try to switch it up and go somewhere different, it's unlikely to be as great as Tony's. Never a dissapointment are the curricanes (seriously amazing sushi) the fresh cooked fish with rice and veggies and consistently good fish and chips or shrimp spaguetti!
But I think one of my FAVORITE things about Tonys is the breakfast or lunch of the day-- only $4.50 and $6 bucks each! And for lunch you even get an appetizer and dessert for the price --it seriously is the best deal at the marina, trust me I've looked!

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm very glad we are #1 on your list of places to eat in Cabo. Our chefs are fantastic, we always have the freshest fish and seafood, and breakfast and lunch specials are a real steal (and most of all delicious). Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Family is in town and we have been to Captain Tony's 4 times this week for their great food and service. Once you try them you will return time and time again.

1  Thank Patricia V

Dear Patricia,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! Me and my team are very happy you enjoyed our food and service, and it was our pleasure hosting you and your family at the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Perfect location, great staff and good food. The bucket of Dos Equis with chips & salsa is a perfect mid afternoon refreshment. Nice to sit and watch the world go by enjoying a nice cool beverage.

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we do look forward to spend a relaxing afternoon together the next time you are in Cabo!