“Really enjoyed Captain Tony's”

Captain Tony's Restaurant Bar
Ranked #87 of 627 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Captain Tony's Restaurant located on the Cabo San Lucas Marina next to the Pisces Sportfishing offices and the "World's Biggest Marlin" statue, offers you an extended selection of Mexican food and seafood for both large and small groups. If you are planning a simple family lunch or dinner, a Mexican party with mariachis, or a formal dinner with exquisite food accompanied with a good glass of wine, our experienced staff will be more than happy to attend to you with an excellence in customer service. The most fun for patrons of Captain Tony's Restaurant is the "You hook it, we cook it" concept. In other words, go out and have a great day aboard a boat in a world renowned fishing destination and drop by Captain Tony's afterwards for a phenomenally prepared fish dish, any way you like it. Also on the menu and a favorite are our assortment of tantalizing, wood oven fire baked pizzas and fresh sushi rolls of all types. Catering for private parties is available as are boxed lunches for fishing activities. Operating Hours are from 6AM to 10PM. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We so enjoyed the atmosphere and food here, we went back 5 times during the trip. Every time the owner personally welcomed us back and asked how we were doing. Loved the fresh fish vera cruz style!!! Great place to kick back and watch the people and boats come and go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just spent three weeks in Cabo and ate at Cpt Tony's three times. I don't know about any of the rest of the food, but the shrimp and bacon Captain Tony Special pizza is one of my favorites. We also tried the veggie special with a double order of shrimp and that was also wonderful. Actually the shrimp, this year was better than usual and it made everybody's shrimp dishes good this trip.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We recently returned from Cabo and my husband and his friend had a great day fishing and caught a nice amount of Dorado. They brought the fish to Captain Tony's as they will cook your catch and requested he prepare the fish as a sushi, deep fried, grilled, etc for our dinner that evening, The chef out did himself! We had the best meal of our vacation. The deep fried dolphin fingers were the best we had ever had, which says a lot since we are all from South Florida and the Florida Keys and eat dolphin quite regularly. Each entree was better than the last and with the trimmings, it was all so delicious. We ended up eating at Captain Tony's a few times during the week and can't wait to return next year.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Wife ordered al pastor tacos and I ordered fish tacos; got chicken and said it wasn't what I ordered, so the guy found our waiter, who showed me that he'd written chicken, then *argued* with me about whether I said fish. I don't care what you heard, I care what I ordered. Tacos were decent, not amazing. Doubt I'd go back.

Capitan T, Manager at Captain Tony's Restaurant Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Mr. Aron, first of all I apologize for the mistake made on our part in the service we offered. Personally I'll check your comments with our staff so that this does not happen again. I hope on your next visit to Cabo to give us another opportunity to serve you.
Alejandro Alvarez
capitantonys@gmail.com
(624) 14 16 144

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were in Cabo for the day, off a cruise ship. We stopped here for a drink since we were not use to the hot weather. My husband had a local beer and I had a coke light. It was very inexpensive - only $4 US. The atmosphere was great for mid-day. This restaurant offers free WiFi. We did not eat here so we cannot comment on that but there were a lot of other patrons eating. The bartender was not fluent in english but for our purposes that was not an issue. The view was great - looks out onto the marina. This stop was extremely enjoyable.

1  Thank AMFMooseCreek_On