Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Whale watching

We vacationed in Cabo San Lucas and wanted to do some whale watching . We were uncertain what... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Keepitdown
Amazing experience with a special family owned business!!

Reviewed November 9, 2019
kevinpstout
Ashland, Oregon

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2019

My wife and I did a custom dive trip with Mario and Elizabeth, the owners and operators at Baja Vikings Ecoventures. They made a great team and everything about our trip was perfect. Elizabeth was our dive master and showed us around the cool dive sites near the Cabo marina, which was ideal for us because we wanted to maximize our dives without spending hours going to each dive site.

We've done other trips with some of the bigger commercial outfits and I can tell you that you just have a better experience with a small family business. Mario and Elizabeth have been dive and boat operators all over the world and came back to Mexico to share their passion with their clients. The tailored our trip to exactly what we wanted to do and Mario even prepared a special sashimi snack from the fresh fish he caught the day before.

Even after our trip was over Elizabeth helped us get our next couple days squared away and made sure we were taken care of with another company. I can't recommend these guys enough. Thank you for a wonderful day!!

Date of experience: November 2019