Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$464
$453
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$330
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$216
$181
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$675
$632
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$278
$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
Bookit.com
$440
$301
Priceline
3,428 results
All reviewsla rocasports bardon luisconstruction noisemurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity pooltime sharemeal planfitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thanks
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was our 2nd time at Grand Solmar. It's awesome! The rooms are great! The service is as good as it gets. I have to get a shout out to Lupe!! He was the guy getting towels at the pool, and I have never experienced better customer service in my life. He was remarkable! Sammy, Manny & Humberto were great as well. I can't wait for next year. The construction was no big deal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room about the 3rd floor, an open balcony is a must! The views are great!
2  Thank Keith G
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Keith

On behalf of Lupe, Humberto, Sammy, MAnny and all the staff of our resort, we would like to thank you for your remarks. That we surpass your expectations from last time you stay here, is something we are proud of, and we will continue with our custumer service programs, and providing our staff with management skills to our guest satisfaction.
I am very satisfied with your comment, i really believe a lot of people understand what you mean about the construction not spoiling anyone vacation; we have the rooms, the location, the pools, the restaurant and the staff that brings the lands end experience to life....After a very busy saturday, all i can say is thank you; it will be our privilege to welcome you back for another year.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have looked at many hotels in Cabo but I'm done...This is by far the best. We have stayed here 3 years and the service and quality are outstanding. Hear crashing waves at night, massage on the beach, beautiful pools..what's not to love about this place. Can't wait to come back next year.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and the view was awesome!

Dear Steve

I would like to thank you for this encouraging and amazing words. I will definetly share it with all our staff. You can be sure that we will continue the hard work and that we will keep the same quality that you expect year after year. It is a privilege for us that you always choose us.
We can not wait to welcome you back for another year.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

At the rate this resort charges ($550 + Taxes USD), you deserve more than a property under construction. Especially when construction continues beyond 10PM and picks back up at 8AM.

The management and staff are kind, but incapable of doing anything about the construction, which is the top priority of the facility for the next 2 years!

Furthermore the property GM will not extend any consideration or compensation if the construction and noise feels inappropriate for a $500+/night location.

I simply wish they would have told us they were under construction when we booked. We never would have risked it with so many other resort/hotel options in Cabo.

Room Tip: Honestly, If you stay here during the next two years while this property is under construction, you are asking for it.
9  Thank Adam P
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Mr Adam P

I hope everything is well with you and your family at California. What we always want to do at our hotel is to try to assist our guest in anything we can do. As you kindly mention, the rooms, cleanliness, and service are really good, and our staff was really kind. They really want to assist you and we were aware our MOD contact you immediatly at the moment you request it.
We really hope that you will visit us again and give us the opportunity to pamper you as you deserve. I apologies on behalf of our resort for the situation you mention, and i really trust that you can feel that we will be honor to welcome you again with your family,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

First of all, I'd like to start off by saying that I am not one of those people who are "seasoned" travelers. However, I can spot a great resort when I see it. Everything in this resort was spectacular from the service to the little details around the resort.

The housekeepers came so often I had to turn them down. Everyone in the resort was willing to help out no matter what the task. The pools at the resort are breathtaking. I walked over to several other resorts in the area and they did not compare. I would definitely come back, and Grand Solmar has won me over as a customer for life.

P.S. Yes, there is lots of construction going on. However, I did not find it very troublesome. Our room was right next to construction and you can hear it. It is loud enough to hear, but not loud enough to be a nuisance. We just put on some music or turned on the TV to drown out the noise.

Room Tip: If you are really concerned about the noise from construction, try to request a room away from the construction.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Jeffrey

As i am Reading your comment, i really believe a lot of people will find them very helpful. We indeed have some construction next door. But what most of our people is sharing is that it really does not spoil their vacation. Our main priority is to provide the most excellent service posible to our guest, and we are definetly satisfied to see a lot of smiles at our pools, at our restaurant, at their rooms when they request room service, or maid service. Even when our guest ask for the car to take you to the motor lobby, the lands end experience is there, for everyone to enjoy, and see.
I am deeply satisfied that we exceed your expectations, specially in terms of service, and we would be more than honor to welcome you back with our arms open, and a nice and cold drink, to revive the timeless moments that our staff create for you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was our second stay here. Will we return.... ya bet ya. The staff was top notch, they remembered us from last year and it was nice to see there wasn't a real turn over in staff. That tells me that management treats the staff correctly and the staff is willing to go the extra mile for them and the guest. We were in a 10th floor unit over looking the main pool area. We think it may have been the model.... very nicely appointed. There was construction going on and we watched as they built 4 floors while we were there. The noise really wasn't an issue.... if you have kids ya learn to "block" what you don't want to hear...lol
Our air and TV went out while we were there but by the end of the day the air was back on. Being from Las Vegas 85 really isn't warm and on the 10th floor we had a great breeze. I had no issues with the WiFi. I use it for business while on vacation. They were working on the cable so TV was iffy. We ate at the restaurants both there and at Playa Grande and I have to say dining at La Roca was always a treat! Right on the ocean. Romeo and Julieta was also a very interesting and tasty restaurant off property. Make sure you mention you're from Grand Solmar The grounds were very Zen.... just forced you to relax. Pools were serviced daily and looked as everything was in balance. Bar service at the pools was excellent and prompt. House keeping was up to snuff and responsive to our needs. I give them, grounds and maintenance 5 stars. Don't miss this gem!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Craig C

Dear Craig

Thank you for your great comments, i am now with 5 staff members at my office, and they are very happy to learn that our guest are satisfied to learn that most of our staff are the same in many áreas. More than 70% have been here since we start almost 3 years ago, and it is because they are really happy in what they are doing, and the clients and management are satisfied with the job they are doing. I personally thank you for this comment, and i am glad that you enjoy the 5 star service of the maintennace, housekeeping and restaurant staff. We are here for you.

We would be honor to welcome you back next year,