My wife and I stayed at Grand Solmar last week and I am going to begin this review talking about the people of Grand Solmar. The people of this beautiful resort is what made our stay wonderful. I have to start with Braulio, Cesar and staff at Brisas Bar pool lounge. These guys were absolutely fantastic and so friendly to the point where my wife did not want to go to any other pools because of how awsome Braulio is and to me that is the ultimate compliment. At the front Bruce, Sammy, Anna and staff were extremely courteous and helpful helping us with any questions. At La Roca Restaurant Juan, Mario, Genisis, Luis and staff made every meal enjoyable. Once again all the people at Grand Solmar from the ones you encounters to those you do not who maintain the grounds beauty all make ones stay memorable.
Now the resort itself. It is called Land's End because it is at the end of the beautiful cove where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. The grounds themseleves are gorgeous from the stone walls to the pools to the sand and cactus gardens the whole resort is beautifully stunning. This resort is a must stay for everyone looking for great service, relaxtion and the sound of the crashing waves. I look forward to returning to Grand Solmar and seeing my new friends once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos