“Sammy & Manny are the best !”

Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Beautiful resort with excellent staff ! All of the staff is great ! Sammy & Manny are fabulous and caring. Sammy is always there to recommend restaurants, places to go and arrange our transportation. We look forward to seeing them every trip to Cabo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear charc0910,

I am extremely satisfied with your comments about our staff. Samuel and Emmanuel are two of the most extraordinary, gentle and sweet persons i have been able to work with; everybody always look for them for assistence and they always respond with a smile. We look forward to welcome you back to our resort on your next vacation.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We came to Grand Solmar for our honeymoon. It was an amazing experience. Everyone on their staff was very helpful. The drink specials at the pool were wonderful everyday as well. Manny was very helpful whenever we needed a cab or suggestions of places to go. We can't imagine staying anywhere else when we visit again. Our room was beautiful and right next to the pool and hot tub. We had a couples massage next to the ocean which was amazing as well. We can't wait to visit again when the building is all finished.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Faith B

Dear GameFaith,

It is an honor for us when someone is celebrating something special with us, the memories are the most important part of our lifes, and that you choose us to celebrate your honeymoon is priceless to me. I am specially satisfied to read your comments about our services at the pool, and the attentivess of our bellboy captain Emmanuel.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a very beautiful resort with excellent service. All of the employees were exceptionally nice and friendly! Best service I ever had.
The infinity pools are wonderful and the view is absolutely gorgeous.
The breakfast buffet was delicious, and I would like to thank our waiter, Mario, for providing us with great service.
I most definitely recommend this resort to anyone who wants a peaceful vacation with great service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Audrey M

Dear Audrey

On behalf of all our staff i would like to thank you for your beautiful comments about our services in general, along with our pools and food and beverage options.
Thank you for your recommendations, we will be delighted to welcome you back with all your family on your next vacation.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had the best time in my life in my vacation at Grandsolmar ,
I would like to say thank you, to the best staff ever at La Roca Restaurant: Roberto, Freddy, Arturo, Javier, for making my vacations unforgettable . Excellent customer service in all senses

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Wendy S

Dear Wendy

I am very satisfied to read that you had the best time in your life while being here at our resort.
I will definetly share your comments with all our food and beverage staff for their professionalism and courtesy.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the second time I have written about Grand Solmar and once again the staff did not disappoint. I am staying here with a friend for a 3rd Year. Today at the infinitity pool there was an incident with a man and his 4 sons; they kept throwing a football, splashing, and acting like they owned the place. My friend and I asked the boys to move and stop splashing us, the father encouraged them to do so. The father also called my friend crazy and said for us to move to another pool, (this was the second day of the poor behavior and we sat at a different area to avoid this family.), we asked to speak to a manager and we spoke with Carlos. Carlos was excellent. Carlos listened, cared we were upset, and immediately followed up. Carlos was not going to tolerate this man bullying us. We saw him talk to the father and explain that the pool was for all guests. He was very calm and is a true professional.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sassy1372

Dear Sassy

I am delighted to hear that one of our ambassadors assist you while you were having an issue with another person. Remember that we are always here for you in anything you need. Our main goal is to be there for all our guest, and that they leave satisfied. I will congratulate our captain Carlos on your behalf.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Grand Solmar is the best place I have ever stayed. They staff waits on you hand and foot, they literally run for chair to chair around the pool to make sure everyone is equally comfortable and happy. I recommend going to the adult only pool on the Lands End side of the resort and letting Gerardo take care of you. His service is amazing and he can give you all the tips you need to know while staying cabo. Breakfast at La Raca is also very nice. Luis and Jose know all the best place around cabo to see. They can tell you all about them while giving you the best table service you will ever have. The sound of the waves from the pool side beach cabanas is unbelievable. W e can't wait to back here next year already.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the Ocean, I'm not sure if you could pick a bad room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben W
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Ben

When a guest of our resort mention that his experience with us was the best they have ever had, or that we are the best place to stay, that is priceless to us. I will definetly share your comments with Gerardo, Luis, Jose and all the wait and room staff. We would love to welcome you back and keep enjoying the sound of the waves at our resort.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our college girl friend's get away to Grand Solmar was a one of the most beautiful, restful, and delightful trips I have ever made. First, the facilities are world-class. Our accommodations were amazing. The staff, from the driver who met us from the resort, to the concierge staff, every waiter, housekeeping person was dedicated to making our stay at Grand Solmar a world- class experience.
I was especially impressed with the amazing food. We had purchased the all-inclusive program for our meals: this meant all meals, beverages, pool beverages, and alcohol. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious. Each evening we could choose between a theme menu or the regular menu. Our waiters were incredibly well-trained: the Mexican coffee prepared at our table was a delight. Not only was the food delicious, it was also imaginatively prepared and presented. The chef is an artist!
The spa staff, too, was incredibly well-trained. We all received a variety of spa treatments. The massages were amazing, and the wrap was a total experience in relaxation. Having the spa facilities outdoors, allowed this beautiful natural environment to enhance the relaxation experience.
I have been to several all-inclusive resorts, but I have never had the kind of experience we enjoyed at Grand Solmar. What an amazing vacation with my wonderful friends. We are booking a week for next summer!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank margaret l
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Margaret;

Thank you so much for your beautiful words about our resort. It was a real pleasure to attend you and your friends at our resort. All our waiters, concierges, bellboys, spa staff, and housekeeping are delighted with your words. Also our Chef Lucas is very pleased with your amazing comments about the food.

We would love to welcome you back, and let us pamper you again, with a world class experience!