We stayed 7 nights at the grand solmar in may 2013 and loved it. We stayed on the 6th floor in building 6 and the studio room was plenty large for 3 adults. The construction did not even bother us at all. But that said we are not the kind to be in our room much except to sleep... They are working everyday except Sunday. The adult only quiet pool is excellent, infinity pool with good views of waves crashing in. The staff at the hotel are very attentive and friendly. We tried the salon and had massages overlooking the ocean, beautiful!! We ate breakfast a few times at the resort and were pleased. We'd walk into town each night for supper. The marina and medano beach are within easy walking distance. I will review restaurants separately if u want to check them out. We did not partake in the timeshare presentation and we were not hassled at all for declining. To get to lovers beach and divorce beach we just climbed over the rocks at the end of the beach. I recommend runners or closed toe shoes... Some rocks are very slippery. If we ever go back to cabo we will stay here again. I hate "party overcrowded all inclusives" where you can't get much sleep or find a pool chair ever. Grand solmar was grand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos