This was our third trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico but our first time we stayed at the Grand Solmar Land’s End resort. Each time we go to Cabo San Lucas it just keeps getting better and better. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the service, amenities and the overall ambiance of the resort. The resort is situated right up against the tall granite cliffs where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean come together, which makes for a very scenic and quiet location. Although the resort is secluded on a private, white sand beach you are only minutes away from downtown Cabo San Lucas and the marina/harbor.
The guest service at the Land’s End Resort was superb! Manny, the bell captain, made us feel right at home as he remembered my wife and I from when we stayed at the Playa Grande Resort back in 2010. I don’t remember the names of all of the many, other hotel staff that we came in contact with but each one was very helpful and attentive without being intrusive.
The guest rooms are well appointed with large balconies that have magnificent views of the private white sand beach and the blue Pacific Ocean. The coffee bar is located in the midst of the granite boulders and the infinite swimming pools are built right on the beach so that you can relax in the pool and watch the waves roll in while you are sipping your favorite drink or enjoying your favorite snack/lunch.
Between the phenomenal service and the fantastic location this resort is by far one of the best places to stay when you are in Cabo San Lucas.
Our vacation this year will be one that my wife and I will remember and cherish for years to come. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality, Land’s End!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos