We love Los Cabos and have vacationed there many times in the last 10 years. 3 years ago, we became owners at Grand Solmar and each of our vacations there has been wonderful. This year, for the first time, I took advantage of the spa services on site at Grand Solmar. Previously, I've booked services in the full spa at Playa Grande. It was always nice, but not imho worthy of a write-up. This year I booked my massage at Grand Solmar's oceanside spa facility. The massage and mini-facial was absolutely AMAZING! First, the therapist was excellent. I've been to 5+ star destination spas and I can say that this therapist compared to the best I have had, anywhere. Secondly, the location was awesome. I've had massages on the beach at other resorts - but nothing like this. The only sound was the sound of the ocean waves. No new age music. No guest conversations to be overheard. It was totally peaceful. A light breeze from the ocean helped me feel at one with my environment - embraced by the air and water. (No kidding!) Finally, the way the massage and mini-facial were integrated was unlike anything I've experienced anywhere. Rather than have the massage finished and be re-arranged for the second service (my facial), the facial was done in the middle of the massage. It seems like a no-brainer but this was a first for me. The entire experience was top notch and among the highilghts of my visit this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos